37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
LiberMortis
Platonix
LiberMortis
LiberMortis
does anybody know where i can get Harmless spores besides from mp?

Nevermind, found out where I can find them in zOMG ... tho its pretty hard to come by, its probably easier than DC
Harmless Spores cannot be obtained in zOMG!.

I beg to differ, i found the one and only place they CAN be found in zOMG, tho its a rare drop, but now i ain't tellin you where cuz u made me mad scream

I'm perfectly fine with not hearing about a completely non-existant location. No matter what anyone told you, Harmless Spores cannot be obtained anywhere in zOMG!. You're going to be disappointed when you finally get around to checking that area and utterly fail to find any Harmless Spores.

Romantic Wolf

7,600 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Platonix
LiberMortis
Platonix
LiberMortis
LiberMortis

Nevermind, found out where I can find them in zOMG ... tho its pretty hard to come by, its probably easier than DC
Harmless Spores cannot be obtained in zOMG!.

I beg to differ, i found the one and only place they CAN be found in zOMG, tho its a rare drop, but now i ain't tellin you where cuz u made me mad scream

I'm perfectly fine with not hearing about a completely non-existant location. No matter what anyone told you, Harmless Spores cannot be obtained anywhere in zOMG!. You're going to be disappointed when you finally get around to checking that area and utterly fail to find any Harmless Spores.

I didn't HEAR about it I FOUND it completely by accident while doing a different mission that people usually tend to skip or never find the location...

Romantic Nymph

27,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
fabric swatches? where can i found them?

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
LiberMortis
LiberMortis

Besides DC, or the market, it MAY come from a lite fish drop, which has had other small alchemy components in the past, although I never got them from mine, but got a few other cheap components.

Since nobody on gaia's staff is working to upgrade zOMG, and all the guides to zOMG from people who have actually done the work by going and playing have not noted harmless spores in their lists, or what drops them, I kinda doubt that they somehow show up there by accident. Alchemy was introduced AFTER they stopped upgrading zOMG. Even event items from christmas/halloween/easter that are no longer able to be found in zOMG due to their special nature show up in these guides, so again I say you might have gotten them from somewhere else. There are also no zOMG recipes that use harmless spores. Only the alchemy formulas "oh my pizza box", "Creeping Vine", and "Elemental spirits".

If, in fact somehow everyone who has ever played extensively or made detailed guides has missed it, please prove it to us as a viable source.

Agile Rogue

myruna-chan
fabric swatches? where can i found them?

Daily Chance or MP

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Thanks for making this! heart

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Keep On Bumpin'!

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Most helpful. When I first landed on Gaia, I received tons of ingredients in zOMG. I got rid of them thinking that I would never use Alchemy. Now zOMG is very stingy and Market Place prices are outrageous!

Alchemists should help each other out by lowering ingredient prices and more direct trades.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Thank you for this

Dulcet Bloodsucker

17,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
Bumping for selfish, selfish reasons.