Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
I have tried a few, but I haven't really seen as to how I would go about getting the components out of them... Im sure this sounds like a stupid question, but I would like to know.

Shirtless Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Peaceful Lunatic

Off the top of my head...

Booty Grab in a tank with a Prince Enki may get you an Enki's Catch, which only has Alchemy ingredients and formulas. Other fish can get you Giftboxes, which could be useful. Plus, the gold helps in building Alchemy funds.

Towns will get you papers, flowers, and bugs needed for the Case and Cache formulas, so that's also a good way to build some income. Other ingredients for those two formulas can be found through Fishing, Word Bump, zOMG, and I think there's need for some tickets too...

And the Case and Cache should get you many other components. Should, anyhow. It's a chance item and there's a lot of stuff in there. Other than that, you've got the Marketplace, and the Bifrost shop for a few items.

Anyhow, look around this forum, especially for threads that are guides to Alchemy. They have a lot of good information.

Salty Punching Bag

13,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
No games will directly grant you alchemy specific components, but some game items such as fish, bugs, trash, and credits have uses in some formulas.~ Like Ysavvryl, you can use game items to make Caches and Cases, which have alchemy ingredients you'll need.

However, caches only grant components. Cases only grant formulas, and do not grant components. Good luck!~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff