Welcome to Gaia! ::

Single Bibliophile

16,475 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
title says it all honestly.

Tipsy Pyromaniac

I believe it's used in some of the backwings formulas.

Single Bibliophile

16,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ah ok. I caught one so wasn't sure if I should sell or keep it.

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
I say it's overly inflated, but i don't know anything about this item heart sweatdrop

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
Great Monarchs are used in 3 of the 6 backwings quests. They make all the white wings (Selaphiel's, Michael's, and Archangel's).

It's your choice to sell or hang on to them. They've been steadily rising in price since as long as I could remember, so it probably doesn't hurt to save them for later when you need the billions of gold.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
You need 10 rare bugs for each backwings quest, so the demand for monarchs and demonflies is stupid high.

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
miados
I just wanted to say your avi is super cute!

And it is up to you if you want to sell it. It will be no problem for you to sell it 3nodding

Because of inflation, the price of it will naturally go up. But it also means the items you want to buy are also going up... In the end... It doesn't matter when you sell it. It only matters if you're interested in alchemy and eventually crafting the backwings... If you're not interested in crafting backwings then yeah, just sell it :3

Single Bibliophile

16,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
piggyzhou
miados
I just wanted to say your avi is super cute!

And it is up to you if you want to sell it. It will be no problem for you to sell it 3nodding

Because of inflation, the price of it will naturally go up. But it also means the items you want to buy are also going up... In the end... It doesn't matter when you sell it. It only matters if you're interested in alchemy and eventually crafting the backwings... If you're not interested in crafting backwings then yeah, just sell it :3

thanks for the compliment
I already sold it
I only play with alchemy a bit
but have no plans on wings.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items