Ichor
Amrita
Eitr
Golden Webbing
Alligator Skin
Baroque Pearl
Grass Jelly
Serpent Stone

And I haven't the fuzziest clue what formula uses them. Can anyone help me out? If I don't like what they're used in, I may be selling them.

2,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
jadedrenee
I have:

Ichor
Amrita
Eitr
Golden Webbing
Alligator Skin
Baroque Pearl
Grass Jelly
Serpent Stone

And I haven't the fuzziest clue what formula uses them. Can anyone help me out? If I don't like what they're used in, I may be selling them.

Ichor, Amrita, and Eitr are currently useless unfortunately. I would save them though; they look like they can make something nice.
Baroque Pearl is used in this.
Serpent Stone is used in this I believe.
The other three, I'm not sure of. Good luck.~

Fashionable Bookworm

19,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
EccentricAlchemist
jadedrenee
I have:

Ichor
Amrita
Eitr
Golden Webbing
Alligator Skin
Baroque Pearl
Grass Jelly
Serpent Stone

Ichor, Amrita, and Eitr are currently useless unfortunately. I would save them though; they look like they can make something nice.

So the serpent stone is supposed to be used to make another component? Good to know. The stuff that has no formula I'm saving because I have no choice - it doesn't sell if no one needs it.

2,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
jadedrenee
EccentricAlchemist
jadedrenee
I have:

Ichor
Amrita
Eitr
Golden Webbing
Alligator Skin
Baroque Pearl
Grass Jelly
Serpent Stone

So the serpent stone is supposed to be used to make another component? Good to know. The stuff that has no formula I'm saving because I have no choice - it doesn't sell if no one needs it.

I think so. Sorry, I'm not 100% sure about the Serpent Stone, though. I have a heavy feeling I'm mistaking it with something else. The pearl I'm sure of though. Although a bit incomplete, you can always look here, using ctrl+f. (:

8,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
jadedrenee
I have:

Ichor
Amrita
Eitr
Golden Webbing
Alligator Skin
Baroque Pearl
Grass Jelly
Serpent Stone

I would LOVE to buy the baroque pearl from you. Would you mind negotiating via pm? Please? <3 <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff