Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Bookworm

So, I'm trying to get back into Alchemy and I'm no money-bags. Don't let the avatar fool you.

I'm wanting to get some good, decent items to craft that might have a decent resale value and some formulas that have relatively cheap components.

Give me some suggestions, please! D:

Lavish Sex Symbol

Starting out with rougly 400 - 500k, you can easily make millions through Philosopher's Caches.

As long as your money is invested into components for the formula (as it should be), you won't see much profit, but as soon as you sell all your caches, you'll notice the great investment. 3nodding

Anxious Bookworm

Baeu
Starting out with rougly 400 - 500k, you can easily make millions through Philosopher's Caches.

As long as your money is invested into components for the formula (as it should be), you won't see much profit, but as soon as you sell all your caches, you'll notice the great investment. 3nodding

Oh my...thanks for the suggestion. :'D

Lavish Sex Symbol

Whyte Mouse
It's no problem. I should tell you though, there's not much profit to be made after caches. sweatdrop

Anxious Bookworm

Baeu
Whyte Mouse
It's no problem. I should tell you though, there's not much profit to be made after caches. sweatdrop

So caches are where the money's at?

Lavish Sex Symbol

Whyte Mouse
Baeu
Whyte Mouse

So caches are where the money's at?
For now. The moment alchemist no stop liking alchemy caches will fall to the toilet.

Take advantage of caches while you can. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces