Hungry Friend

14,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Owlie
AdaWong18
Owlie
I also am sitting at level 3, staring at the marketplace prices and going ehhh... no.
I'm at lv 3 too xD , I need 16 XP more crying Making caches has work wonders to level up easier , it also funds my spending biggrin I probably lose about 10k or less to get XP whee

Do you get XP at level 3 by making caches? I got to 3 entirely by making orb aggregates, I'm at about 90% for my first cache. xd
sadly no, once you reach level 3, you can only level up by making Formulas 2 and formulas 3. Howewver I use the caches components to use them for formulas biggrin

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
AdaWong18
Owlie
AdaWong18
Owlie
I also am sitting at level 3, staring at the marketplace prices and going ehhh... no.
I'm at lv 3 too xD , I need 16 XP more crying Making caches has work wonders to level up easier , it also funds my spending biggrin I probably lose about 10k or less to get XP whee

Do you get XP at level 3 by making caches? I got to 3 entirely by making orb aggregates, I'm at about 90% for my first cache. xd
sadly no, once you reach level 3, you can only level up by making Formulas 2 and formulas 3. Howewver I use the caches components to use them for formulas biggrin

That's what I was expecting. I'd really like to get a formula for the Fallen Quest. emo

Hungry Friend

14,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Owlie
AdaWong18
Owlie
AdaWong18
Owlie

That's what I was expecting. I'd really like to get a formula for the Fallen Quest. emo
who doesn't? lol i want them too but for now ill just focus in getting out of level 3 xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff