thanks for pointing it out. it has been fixed. smile

Original Survivor

xX_The Silent Wisper_Xx
Very helpful
Thankyou soo much <3<3<3

Glad you like it.. mrgreen

Dangerous Dabbler

Lei_Trigar

Another minor correction needed: Level 10 Formula "Butter" is another kitten one that's 750,000g to craft, not 75,000g (though I'll agree that would be much more reasonable!).

Original Survivor

Cimeara
Lei_Trigar

Another minor correction needed: Level 10 Formula "Butter" is another kitten one that's 750,000g to craft, not 75,000g (though I'll agree that would be much more reasonable!).

hah yeah i agree... razz fixed it!

love the avi!

Romantic Genius

I find this thread very helpful. So thank you very much for taking time to set it out and host it. whee

Dangerous Dabbler

Lei_Trigar
hah yeah i agree... razz fixed it!

love the avi!

Thank you! Playing with the more affordable sorts of wings... ^_^

Original Survivor

ok its pretty clear we have some haters out there that seem to make it a point to knock my 2 threads out of the 'Popular' spot.. i don't know who and what their reasons could be but its pretty immature and pathetic. neutral

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Lei_Trigar
ok its pretty clear we have some haters out there that seem to make it a point to knock my 2 threads out of the 'Popular' spot.. i don't know who and what their reasons could be but its pretty immature and pathetic. neutral
Hear hear!

13,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Love Machine 150
Computosaurus is level 10 too she was third

Devout Nerd

Lei_Trigar

It happens. You've got a good thread here, though. I keep coming back to it.

Original Survivor

Eyria

oh cool, i'll add her then. thanks! 3nodding

Morbereth
Lei_Trigar

sad guess they figure if it doesn't have the 'popular' icon people wont see/use it.. i get a lot of nice messages saying how they love it, so its either a rabid troll or some crazy fan of some of the other threads out there.. either way its annoying and i fear it wont stop.. sad

Devout Nerd

Lei_Trigar
Eyria

Morbereth
Lei_Trigar

sad guess they figure if it doesn't have the 'popular' icon people wont see/use it.. i get a lot of nice messages saying how they love it, so its either a rabid troll or some crazy fan of some of the other threads out there.. either way its annoying and i fear it wont stop.. sad

Looks like you're "popular" again. But seriously, I wouldn't let it bother you either way. You've got a very well thought out, well designed thread here. Now that I'm level 4, I'll be using it a lot again. xd
(BTW, dividing up the levels with the first 10 pages was pure genius.)

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The Killer Clowns enjoy this.

Original Survivor

Morbereth
Lei_Trigar
Eyria

Morbereth
Lei_Trigar

Looks like you're "popular" again. But seriously, I wouldn't let it bother you either way. You've got a very well thought out, well designed thread here. Now that I'm level 4, I'll be using it a lot again. xd
(BTW, dividing up the levels with the first 10 pages was pure genius.)

oh cool! biggrin
yeah.. we'll see if it happens again, which i'm anticipating now. XD
heh yeah i'll be getting to Level 4 one day.. razz
(yep! one of the main reasons i made this second version! biggrin )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff