Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Bibliophile

Lei_Trigar
added/edited/blahblah. thanks again for posting the link!

and i cant wait either.. only a handful remain unmade, and a few others that need details.. then of course the final levels of the other Backwings.. which i'll have to make one day... gonk
No problem~

x.x i want to go after the Backwings at some point... but i'd rather wait until i come across the formula. hopefully the unmade items will be completed soon, and the little details will be revealed for those other items.

cuppyeecakes's Significant Otter

Hoarder

18,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
For the Lunarian Bao's it just says they need Aquarium Cloud.
It doesn't specify which, but the link goes to Aquarium Cloud 1.
Is that the only one you can use?

Original Survivor

Kunnyee

hm.. not entirely sure.. pretty sure it might be the Aquarium Cloud 1.

Hoarder

18,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lei_Trigar
Kunnyee

I went ahead and bought one of the formulas to satisfy my curiosity and you are right.
It didn't count the Aquarium Cloud 2 towards the formula, only the Cloud 1.

Original Survivor

Kunnyee
Lei_Trigar
Kunnyee

I went ahead and bought one of the formulas to satisfy my curiosity and you are right.

haha, guess i should add that '1' then. razz thanks ^_^

Hoarder

18,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lei_Trigar
Kunnyee
Lei_Trigar
Kunnyee

haha, guess i should add that '1' then. razz thanks ^_^

Not a problem!
It just got me curious because I know for some, any generation EI is acceptable.
So I wasn't sure if it would be a similar situation with the clouds.

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
Lei_Trigar
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello im a level 10 alchemist could you please put my name down.Thank you jezzah smile

Original Survivor

xxxjezzahxxx
Lei_Trigar
Hello im a level 10 alchemist could you please put my name down.Thank you jezzah smile

you have been added to the list. ^_^

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Lei_Trigar
xxxjezzahxxx
Lei_Trigar

you have been added to the list. ^_^
Thank you sweety. smile

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Lei_Trigar
Hi hun i and i suspect everyone else cant tip you for your gr8t work here because the tip box goes behind your avi,i hope it's fixable as you deserve it and what a shame if nobody can tip you.Also do you know if there is anyway of finding out how many formula a person has crafted and when they started and reached level 10.Thankies in advance jezza smile

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
xxxjezzahxxx
Lei_Trigar
Hi hun i and i suspect everyone else cant tip you for your gr8t work here because the tip box goes behind your avi,i hope it's fixable as you deserve it and what a shame if nobody can tip you.Also do you know if there is anyway of finding out how many formula a person has crafted and when they started and reached level 10.Thankies in advance jezza smile
You can find out when you reached level 10 by visiting the Achievements Page (one easy way to reach that page is to click your achievement point total at the top right of the screen.) Click on your "Alchemy Level 10" achievement in the Completed Achievements section, and it'll tell you how many days ago you earned that achievement.

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Platonix
xxxjezzahxxx
Lei_Trigar
You can find out when you reached level 10 by visiting the Achievements Page (one easy way to reach that page is to click your achievement point total at the top right of the screen.) Click on your "Alchemy Level 10" achievement in the Completed Achievements section, and it'll tell you how many days ago you earned that achievement.
Oh wow thank you so much i never even thought to keep track of when i stated and ended and what i have crafted,i reached level 10 a while ago and have only just found this gr8t place.Thankies jezza smile

Original Survivor

xxxjezzahxxx
Platonix
xxxjezzahxxx
Lei_Trigar
Oh wow thank you so much i never even thought to keep track of when i stated and ended and what i have crafted,i reached level 10 a while ago and have only just found this gr8t place.Thankies jezza smile
yeah, the achievements can tell you when you got it, pretty useful in your case! i do not believe there is a way to see how many Formulas you yourself have crafted.. but i'm sure gaia has a record of it somewhere..

and about the tips, i have been getting some, odd how it seems glitched for you. sad

Original Survivor

Added Formula Experience Details!

on each Level it will show how much is needed to the get to the next Level and how much xp Formulas give once crafted.

Night Reindeer

51,600 Points
  • Toy Drummer 100
  • Incessant Pest Control 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
Lei_Trigar

Formula 6: Green Glittering Stockings
You placed the wrong image for Drop Necklace and Envious Night Jewel

(image envious night jewel) drop necklace
(image drop necklace) envious night jewel

should be
(image drop necklace) drop necklace