Welcome to Gaia! ::

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
The Legendary Guest
You're keeping track? I didn't realize! I've been Level 10 for a couple of weeks now.
You probably already know this, but in case you didn't, click on your Level 10 Achievement and it'll tell you how many days ago you got it. Lei can count back and then make sure you're in your proper slot on the list since he lists people by chronological order. 3nodding

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
piggyzhou
The Legendary Guest
You're keeping track? I didn't realize! I've been Level 10 for a couple of weeks now.
You probably already know this, but in case you didn't, click on your Level 10 Achievement and it'll tell you how many days ago you got it. Lei can count back and then make sure you're in your proper slot on the list since he lists people by chronological order. 3nodding

Checked it just now - Completed: 23 days ago. So July 22nd. User Image

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
The Legendary Guest
piggyzhou
The Legendary Guest

Woohoo! And a belated congrats 4laugh

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
piggyzhou
The Legendary Guest
piggyzhou
The Legendary Guest

Thank you! It was a real PIA to get there - and I have one of the wing quests started, too, but I doubt I'll ever finish it. crying

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
The Legendary Guest
piggyzhou
The Legendary Guest
piggyzhou
The Legendary Guest

Thank you! It was a real PIA to get there - and I have one of the wing quests started, too, but I doubt I'll ever finish it. crying
I bet >.<

Which one are you working on?

3 days ago the Crystall Ball was re-released, which contains Angelic Table, diamondback lion, and White Body Dye. They aren't cheap, but they should be relatively cheaper now -- it's good to stock up during re-releases!

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
piggyzhou
The Legendary Guest
piggyzhou
The Legendary Guest
piggyzhou
The Legendary Guest

I bet >.<

Which one are you working on?

3 days ago the Crystall Ball was re-released, which contains Angelic Table, diamondback lion, and White Body Dye. They aren't cheap, but they should be relatively cheaper now -- it's good to stock up during re-releases!

Demonic Quest Dieci - dem demonflies. eek ...you gotta be kidding me!

Thank you for the tip. I will look into that. Not that it suits my quest but maybe it's worth trading?

Mortalitasi's Compadre

Bashful Drummer

21,765 Points
  • Toy Mouse 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Timid 100
I use this guide like all day every day ;-; thank you so much for making it. I've linked to it in my Animal Companion thread (even though it's not really related) so that it can get a bit more exposure ;u;
Your guide was super helpful!

I got level 10 Alchemy 37 Days ago (July 8th?)

And just today managed
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

exclaim

iFaiji's Pardner

Much Hobo

42,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
strapping young man
Your guide was super helpful!

I got level 10 Alchemy 37 Days ago (July 8th?)

And just today managed
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

exclaim
OMG congrats that was one hell of a struggle to craft xD

Charmed Rabbit

19,450 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
As of today, August 16th, I'm level 10! biggrin

Dangerous Dabbler

Lei_Trigar
Doing great guys! I'll add all you new Level 10's one day! XD

And add the rest of the wings to my listing, please? All done as of today! xd

Magic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Tycoon 200
I became a level 10 on august 18 2014.

Winged Millionaire

19,700 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I didn't know there was a registry of level 10 alchemists. August 10th for me. I'm 10% of my way to the wing quest i want xD

Generous Poster

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Wow! People ar level 10, and I'm having trouble getting through level one Dx

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Lei_Trigar