Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

12,525 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Lei_Trigar

User Image Formula 10: Custard

Just thought I'd inform you that you have the formula for butter listed here instead of the one for custard :3

Original Survivor

Yourlocalhobo
Lei_Trigar

User Image Formula 10: Custard

Just thought I'd inform you that you have the formula for butter listed here instead of the one for custard :3

It has been fixed, thank you for pointing it out. smile

Deadly Wench

14,500 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
Lei_Trigar
100% GET~!

After well over a year this guide is now fully complete! (untill they mess it up with the next 'major' update....)
Want to thank everyone who's helped and supported this massive project I took on.

Note: The Final Devlish Backwing link doesn't technically work cause the Wings themselves haven't been made yet, but I trust Sharacia Code expertise enough to use the link she found.
Also moved the List of Level 10 Alchemists to the from Page 13 to the 1st post on Page 1.. Figure it'll be much easier for those who want to be added to see the list right there instead of digging for it on Page 13.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and have a happy new year!!!
Yay!

Hesitant Hobo

29,050 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • ReAnimated 50
Lei_Trigar
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
so fautos bottle is the easiest and cheapest way to complete level 3? D;
but there are no stardust in the market ; /

Original Survivor

Artits
Lei_Trigar
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
so fautos bottle is the easiest and cheapest way to complete level 3? D;
but there are no stardust in the market ; /

Well, for the most part its the simplest. Stardust are found in the Garnet Cache.

EDIT: in the next few months there is suppose to be a 'major' update to Alchemy, so if anything you can wait for that to happen, its suppose to make getting to Level 10 easier and less expensive.

Original Survivor

Been debating if this was on topic or not, buuut I figure since I'm a part of it and there are Items in it that are used in the Formulas I will post this Guild; It's a never ending project from many (known) users of this site working together to list every Item known to Gaia, from Cash Shop, Gold Shop, EIs, MCs, RIGs, Alchemy, you name it we're working on it. So have a look, join, chat, whatever. lol

User Image

Wealthy Expert

24,725 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Winged 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
i am a lvl 10 alchemist and i would like to be added on the list of lvl 10 alchemist plz!

Original Survivor

Westly_Saxon
i am a lvl 10 alchemist and i would like to be added on the list of lvl 10 alchemist plz!

Done! Congrats on getting there!

Wealthy Expert

24,725 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Winged 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Lei_Trigar
Westly_Saxon

Done! Congrats on getting there!

thanks if it wasn't for your topic i wouldn't know which items to craft and lvl up fast too and which components are at as well smile

Mega Sex Symbol

24,275 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Thanks, almost a level six now.
Your guide has been a tremendous help.

Cluttered Cat

Lei_Trigar
Been debating if this was on topic or not, buuut I figure since I'm a part of it and there are Items in it that are used in the Formulas I will post this Guild; It's a never ending project from many (known) users of this site working together to list every Item known to Gaia, from Cash Shop, Gold Shop, EIs, MCs, RIGs, Alchemy, you name it we're working on it. So have a look, join, chat, whatever. lol

User Image
xd I've got all of the non-Alchemy components used up through level 5 saved in a document.

Set up like this: (item used w/link to MP - what you can make w/it - what level that particular item is made at - and how much of the item you'll need to make it)
User Image Accessories de Cirque – Cirque du Gothique (lvl 1 = 10)
User Image Albus Egg – Tama's Basket (lvl 2 = 1)

I, uh, should probably join the guild then. Haha.

Original Survivor

OtherWorldShukumei
Lei_Trigar

User Image
xd I've got all of the non-Alchemy components used up through level 5 saved in a document.

Set up like this: (item used w/link to MP - what you can make w/it - what level that particular item is made at - and how much of the item you'll need to make it)
User Image Accessories de Cirque – Cirque du Gothique (lvl 1 = 10)
User Image Albus Egg – Tama's Basket (lvl 2 = 1)

I, uh, should probably join the guild then. Haha.

I believe someone here has started something similar on this forum.. Don't think its as precise as that but yeah.. lol there's a lot of fun links with that Alchemy.. gonk

Sarcastic Punk

Lei_Trigar
in the next few months there is suppose to be a 'major' update to Alchemy, so if anything you can wait for that to happen, its suppose to make getting to Level 10 easier and less expensive.
I was starting to wonder about this, but was too lazy to actually take the time to poke around for information. This is good to know, being that I've been slacking a lot with the gold earning and have been stuck at level 3 for a long time due to the expense.

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
I guess I was right about the Devil's wings link...

Yay me!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces