Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I wish there was a faster way to open thousands of caches... it takes too long. User Image

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Just crafted Nove for all six backwings. I'm so close now! If I could find sellers for these Great Monarchs, then I'd be all set.

Original Survivor

Sweet Heartless Riku
Just crafted Nove for all six backwings. I'm so close now! If I could find sellers for these Great Monarchs, then I'd be all set.

Moving alone nicely! Bet you can't wait to finish them all. XD

Thank you again for your continuous support. emotion_brofist

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Lei_Trigar

Oh, yes, they are moving along nicely now, it does get me excited to finish them so quickly. But these insects... they are hard to find... User Image I need like a thousand Ruby Caches for Dieci... 25 Ectoplasms and the Sun/Moonbeams for Sun/Moonstones.

You are most welcome for the support, I've decided that I'm not going to bother with some of these Kickstarters. Mainly because they're not really gold sinks, and instead are gold traps. That's because of these gold generators.

Bloodthirsty Sailor

18,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Is it just me that the Alchemy page refuses to load for?

Original Survivor

PrincessPussypants

The main Alchemy Page? It's working fine for me, though I recall when Alchemy came out that having to many Formula's could overload it causing it to not load at all. I had to trade a lot of Formulas to my mule because of it.

If that's not the case then I don't know what's going on. sweatdrop

Bloodthirsty Sailor

18,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Lei_Trigar
PrincessPussypants

The main Alchemy Page? It's working fine for me, though I recall when Alchemy came out that having to many Formula's could overload it causing it to not load at all. I had to trade a lot of Formulas to my mule because of it.

I only have a couple of formulae on my account, though I have about 1.5k opened caches sitting around, do you think this could affect it?

Original Survivor

PrincessPussypants
Lei_Trigar
PrincessPussypants

I only have a couple of formulae on my account, though I have about 1.5k opened caches sitting around, do you think this could affect it?

Nah, I myself have an overload of Caches and I can still access it.. Not sure why that's happening then. sweatdrop

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Possibly just a small hiccup that will pass soon. I've had it happen once or twice, and I just waited for a little bit then tried again.

Kawaii Cub

11,350 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Original Survivor

Sweet Heartless Riku
Lei_Trigar

Oh, yes, they are moving along nicely now, it does get me excited to finish them so quickly. But these insects... they are hard to find... User Image I need like a thousand Ruby Caches for Dieci... 25 Ectoplasms and the Sun/Moonbeams for Sun/Moonstones.

You are most welcome for the support, I've decided that I'm not going to bother with some of these Kickstarters. Mainly because they're not really gold sinks, and instead are gold traps. That's because of these gold generators.

Eh, you'll find them soon enough. I has faith. Funny, I know myself will need more Ruby Caches as well, otherwise I'd let you have some lol. Wish those components would use Emerald, Sapphire, or Aquamarine instead lol I got loads of those. sweatdrop

I actually think of them as Cash Sinks.. And speaking of, have you read this interesting read? 133T

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Lei_Trigar
Eh, you'll find them soon enough. I has faith. Funny, I know myself will need more Ruby Caches as well, otherwise I'd let you have some lol. Wish those components would use Emerald, Sapphire, or Aquamarine instead lol I got loads of those. sweatdrop

I actually think of them as Cash Sinks.. And speaking of, have you read this interesting read? 133T

I know I will, even though I'll probably have to buy more bundles and spend hours opening them. User Image

In a way they are Cash Sinks: "Buy our Gold Gens! OH HEY, DUMP YOUR GOLD HERE TO GET HIGH TIER PRIZES! (Disclaimer: Prizes may suck, and we, Gaia Online, can't be held accountable. Sorry.) And oh look, here's a Cash Sale so you can buy more stuff! emotion_awesome "
And yes, I did take a look at that earlier. It makes me sad now knowing that this kind of stuff is going on.

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Crafted Dieci for all six backwings. I still need those 18 Great Monarchs before I can progress to the next stage... Well, until then I can open more of these damned caches.

Haunter

41,650 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Thanks so much for this guide.
It's been really helpful in the last few months getting from level 2 up to 6, just yesterday.

Thought I'd let you know the one and only problem I've found so far, it's just a minor thing but on page 5, the link to the crafted item "Floating Devil Imp Potion C" doesn't lead to the MP listing, but a small image of the potion instead.

Original Survivor

Almost reached 3k <3's.. I think once I hit that I'll finally make time to update and add probably the near 100 new Level 10's and backwings made! ... *slightly dreads* lol

Either way, congrats to all you awesome Alchemists!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff