Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Lucifernium
i'm still buy from the mp as I am lazy and don't play towns or zOMG interesting idea though

I'd prefer it if they had a jewel cache store where you can buy them with a set amount of cash or gold
Some suggestions like that are going around in the GCD, I wouldn't mind if Gaia monetizes alchemy as long as it doesn't replace all the effort. Knowing my luck, by the time I am done with the Risen quest (hopefully) they will implement the cash elements. xd

rofl I kinda hope they don't change it for a couple years xD i want to complete wing mastery before the new update, but since i'm 2 formula's short, it's going to be a whileI am still rooting for Vendor to be the first, must be stuck in the last quest.

I will be happy with making one, the other five, we will see. xp

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Flux

fallen quest is my favorite i want it so bad D: I have the gold, there are just no formula's

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Lucifernium
Flux

fallen quest is my favorite i want it so bad D: I have the gold, there are just no formula's
I chose the cheapest formula at the time, and even then I paid extra for it but there wasn't anything else and I got impatient.

If I could choose, I would go with angelic or celestial, would fit this avatar nicely.

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Flux
Lucifernium
Flux

I chose the cheapest formula at the time, and even then I paid extra for it but there wasn't anything else and I got impatient.

If I could choose, I would go with angelic or celestial, would fit this avatar nicely.

yeah angelic is my second favorite, the first formula i got was Celestial

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Lucifernium
Flux
Lucifernium
Flux

I will find a way to use the wings assuming I can finish the quest, trying not to spend too much. Should be reaching level 4 once I get the spring breezes I need.

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Flux
Lucifernium
Flux
Lucifernium
Flux

I will find a way to use the wings assuming I can finish the quest, trying not to spend too much. Should be reaching level 4 once I get the spring breezes I need.

good luck it's a long progress but it's worth it i think xD

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Lucifernium
Thanks, you too with whichever you are working on. 3nodding

I am doing it mainly to use the gold that was just collecting dust, the challenge behind it and the achievement. mrgreen

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Flux
Lucifernium

I am doing it mainly to use the gold that was just collecting dust, the challenge behind it and the achievement. mrgreen

I want both achievements xD i'm working on celestial angelic demonic and risen all at the same time as i'm nuts

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Lucifernium
Flux
Lucifernium

I want both achievements xD i'm working on celestial angelic demonic and risen all at the same time as i'm nuts
I would like both too, but I gotta start somewhere. I am mainly selling cases to fund my quest.

Generous Fairy

12,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Voter 100
  • Generous 100

Party Partier

Do you have any recent updates about what Gaia might be planning towards Alchemy?
The last thing I saw was something about needing to change the entire thing and that makes me worry about the Achievements that are currently being granted for it & whether or not they will remain or become obsolete like HoC achievements will become soon.

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Zelirium
Do you have any recent updates about what Gaia might be planning towards Alchemy?
The last thing I saw was something about needing to change the entire thing and that makes me worry about the Achievements that are currently being granted for it & whether or not they will remain or become obsolete like HoC achievements will become soon.
Sadly, the "updates" that Gaia was promising us has been postponed for a long time, so none of us know when we'll ever get the updates.
Most of the alchemists have accepted this fate and continued what they can until the new updates make any news.
For now, I wouldn't worry so much about the updates, as they aren't going to update them anytime soon, unless they give some sort of surprise soon. lol

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Misfortuned Checkmate
Zelirium
Sadly, the "updates" that Gaia was promising us has been postponed for a long time, so none of us know when we'll ever get the updates.
Most of the alchemists have accepted this fate and continued what they can until the new updates make any news.
For now, I wouldn't worry so much about the updates, as they aren't going to update them anytime soon, unless they give some sort of surprise soon. lol
I am not gonna lie, after what they did with HoC and MoGa, I am worried they might axe alchemy as well if they never get the resources and staff necessary. Let's hope I am wrong, but my trust for the Gaia staff is a bit low right now.

Party Partier

Misfortuned Checkmate
Zelirium
sweet so I'll probably have time until level 10 for the achievements.

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Zelirium
Misfortuned Checkmate
Zelirium
sweet so I'll probably have time until level 10 for the achievements.
Pretty much. ninja
Good luck!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas