Misfortuned Checkmate
Lei_Trigar
Lei_Trigar!
I just became a level 10 alchemist today. emotion_awesome

Grats MC!
Thanks! biggrin

Big Bear

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 𝕭𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖘𝖆𝖞𝖘
question is there a list for whats in enkis catch o3o ?
ʕ・ ᴥ ・ʔ

Original Survivor

Doomy Bear
question is there a list for whats in enkis catch o3o ?
ʕ・ ᴥ ・ʔ

Here~
Long Tusks
Silver Bullet Helm
Giant Rainbow Lollipop
Gold Bullet Helm
White Lizardman

These are found in the Enki's Drop;
Antlers of Cernunnos
Octopus Trident
Master's Pendant
Paladin of Pestilence's Chestplate

Big Bear

Lei_Trigar
thanks chus~ n3n i was wondering if itd be worth buying them or not x3
ʕ・ ᴥ ・ʔ

Witty Punching Bag

Yo~! Great guide dude. o:
Just to clarify though, the craft has to be successful to count as experience right?

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
_ p a o cx
Yo~! Great guide dude. o:
Just to clarify though, the craft has to be successful to count as experience right?

Exactly. 3nodding

Witty Punching Bag

Thank you. :]

Lonely Giver

15,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Thnx for this thread I subscribbed cat_ninja
I have an idea how about make a list of formula just for alchemy
not include the items that could be wear.
Lei_Trigar
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hey! I just got a Formula 5: Floating Imp Potion A, and I see it costs a lot to craft but the potion in marketplace was sold for 22Mill and I am confused, do you think is a good idea to try to craft it?

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Corvus Enca
Hey! I just got a Formula 5: Floating Imp Potion A, and I see it costs a lot to craft but the potion in marketplace was sold for 22Mill and I am confused, do you think is a good idea to try to craft it?

User Image

They're an incredibly expensive consumable (like regular potions, once you drink them they are gone), which there isn't a lot of demand for. You may be able to sell it for quite a lot to someone who specifically wants it, but it's very hard to even break even on Alchemy exclusives as those who don't do Alchemy don't know how much it costs, and those who do tend to make things themselves. I've personally only heard of one or two people actually using the floating potions, so there's not as much of a demand for them as certain other exclusives.

So... it really depends how much gold you have to spare and how talented you are as a salesperson ninja

User Image
Zzyli
User Image

They're an incredibly expensive consumable (like regular potions, once you drink them they are gone), which there isn't a lot of demand for. You may be able to sell it for quite a lot to someone who specifically wants it, but it's very hard to even break even on Alchemy exclusives as those who don't do Alchemy don't know how much it costs, and those who do tend to make things themselves. I've personally only heard of one or two people actually using the floating potions, so there's not as much of a demand for them as certain other exclusives.

So... it really depends how much gold you have to spare and how talented you are as a salesperson ninja

User Image
Crafting that under those circumstances sounds like the worst idea ever emotion_facepalm

What do people usually do when they get formulae like this one? Donate? Trash? I don't think someone even would want to buy it in the marketplace emotion_0A0

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Corvus Enca
Crafting that under those circumstances sounds like the worst idea ever emotion_facepalm

What do people usually do when they get formulae like this one? Donate? Trash? I don't think someone even would want to buy it in the marketplace emotion_0A0

User Image

I still have some sitting in my inventory. I'm pretty sure that's what everyone has done with the Imp Potions. That, or just stick them in the dumpster. emotion_0A0

User Image
Zzyli
User Image

I still have some sitting in my inventory. I'm pretty sure that's what everyone has done with the Imp Potions. That, or just stick them in the dumpster. emotion_0A0

User Image
Hahahahaha. At the end of the Gaia world, everybody will have a mountain of imp potions in their inventories rofl

Thank you so much for your answer heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces