Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love the guide! emotion_bigheart

Though, I was also trying to find out how much exp was needed to gain a level and whether different formulas grant different exp. I did find the information somewhere else, but I think it would be relevant and a nice addition to yours and would make your ultimate guide more complete or perhaps you feel it doesn't belong here n_n

I also found a small mistake in the 'pink magical giftbox formula'-section after I bought the formula. It seems it requires 10x enchanted golden trunk

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Quote:
Note: The Quest becomes Soulbound once you craft Level 1 (the Backwing Grants or not Soulbound

Did you mean "the backwing grants ARE not soulbound" and not "or"?

Original Survivor

Lin Faye

Though, I was also trying to find out how much exp was needed to gain a level and whether different formulas grant different exp. I did find the information somewhere else, but I think it would be relevant and a nice addition to yours and would make your ultimate guide more complete or perhaps you feel it doesn't belong here n_n

I also found a small mistake in the 'pink magical giftbox formula'-section after I bought the formula. It seems it requires 10x enchanted golden trunk

thank you! heart

hm.. you know what, i think that IS something i SHOULD add. thanks for pointing it out! just got to do some research.. sweatdrop
(also, i do know that it will take 10 formulas of the same Level as you to Level up, regardless of how much XP you need to get to the next Level. like say you're Level 5, no matter how much XP is needed you will Level up if you craft 10 Level 5 Formulas, also, it'll take 4 Level 4 Formulas to equal the amount of XP a Level 5 will give).

thanks you pointing that out! i also missed the Formula above that one (Brown Magical Giftbox).

Original Survivor

Sasune
Quote:
Note: The Quest becomes Soulbound once you craft Level 1 (the Backwing Grants or not Soulbound

Did you mean "the backwing grants ARE not soulbound" and not "or"?

Ah, another mistake, thanks for pointing it out, it has been fixed. smile

Original Survivor

just reached *Popular* status. XP

10,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Lei_Trigar
just reached *Popular* status. XP

YAY! i remember about a month ago...
this thread was only 3% done with 97% of the current posts in it 'reserved' posts XD
congratulations anyway.... meanwhile i am achieving.....
absolutely nothing =w=; i should make a goal of some sort... >u>;

Dangerous Dabbler

Lei_Trigar
Lin Faye

thank you! heart

hm.. you know what, i think that IS something i SHOULD add. thanks for pointing it out! just got to do some research.. sweatdrop
(also, i do know that it will take 10 formulas of the same Level as you to Level up, regardless of how much XP you need to get to the next Level. like say you're Level 5, no matter how much XP is needed you will Level up if you craft 10 Level 5 Formulas, also, it'll take 4 Level 4 Formulas to equal the amount of XP a Level 5 will give).

thanks you pointing that out! i also missed the Formula above that one (Brown Magical Giftbox).

XP is the same for any formula of that level, regardless of the varied success rates or crafting costs or anything else.

XP per formula doubles with each rise in level, just like the amount of points needed for the level doubles. So, Level 1 formulas give 1 XP and you need 10 XP to finish Level 1, Level 2 formulas give 2 XP and you need 20 XP to finish Level 2, Level 3 formulas give 4 XP and you need 40 XP to finish Level 3, etc., up to Level 10 formulas which give 512 XP and you need 5120 XP to finish the Level 10 bar... except it doesn't let you complete that bar. Currently the XP for Level 10 stops at 5069 points (for me at least, not sure if it's exactly the same stopping place for others?) and crafting other Level 9 and 10 formulas doesn't earn you any more XP. Instead when you craft the formula there's an added message saying "You've reached the current maximum Alchemy level!".

You can only earn XP for formulas of your own level or one level lower.

Formulas of one level lower than your own level will give you only 1/4 of the XP. If you're at Level 5, you get 16 XP for a Level 5 formula but only 4 XP for a Level 4 formula. (For Level 2, this equation rounds up, since 1/4 of 2 XP would be 1/2 XP, so it gives you 1 XP instead for doing a Level 1 formula.)

Original Survivor

little bump~

been so busy lately..

Lei_Trigar's Wife

Timid Bunny

a bump for my husband. heart

Original Survivor

added details from last nights ATA.. seems within the week we'll see a change in the Philosopher's Cache... i'm interested to see how this will play out..

check the first page for the updates!

Original Survivor

Quote:
Philosopher's Cache is Changing!

We're changing the way the Philosopher's Cache item works in Alchemy. The new system will give you one of ten bag items instead of just a random component. Each bag has a different probability and contains a list of items that you can choose from. This removes some, but not all of the randomness of getting the item you want. If you don't get the bag you want, don't open it! Sell it on the Marketplace for some of that sweet sweet gold.

We'll be changing this shortly. The button to open the Philosopher's Cache will be disabled for a little bit while we shuffle some stuff around. Expect for it to be fully functional within the hour. If you have Philosopher's Cache and are ready to open it, wait for the new system because you are more likely to get what you seek.

this should prove interesting...

i will post details when they become available..

Original Survivor

Philosopher's Cache has changed!

The changes to Philosopher's Cache are now complete.

who wants to open the first!!?

10,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Lei_Trigar

i would love to be -w-;
but i didnt think i wouldnt have a cache...
i swear i did... =.=
if i did; i would take a few screenshots for you to use >w<;

Original Survivor

Joshua84
Lei_Trigar

i would love to be -w-;
i swear i did... =.=

i have them all posted here; New Cache Bags

10,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Lei_Trigar
Joshua84
Lei_Trigar

i would love to be -w-;
i swear i did... =.=

i have them all posted here; New Cache Bags

WOAH :O
got em already ready? XD
they really did organize them
maybe i bit too much ._.
oh well easier for us XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff