-i- Luciferian -i-
same here, Just made Lvl 10, 8 minutes ago

I'd like to be on the list too surprised

Added! And congrats! biggrin

So far I got 33 Level 10 Alchemists listed. 3nodding

thank you ^w^ and yay
Lei_Trigar
User Image
Where can the Fallen Quest Inizio formula be found? I read something about a very low chance of finding it in the Alchemist Case...

Original Survivor

Corvus Enca
Lei_Trigar
User Image
Where can the Fallen Quest Inizio formula be found? I read something about a very low chance of finding it in the Alchemist Case...

That is the only place they can be found and it is a very low chance.. So best of luck getting one. sweatdrop
Lei_Trigar
That is the only place they can be found and it is a very low chance.. So best of luck getting one. sweatdrop
Ok, thank you! I want to get all the components and stuff and then ask you some help for crafting them sweatdrop

Original Survivor

Corvus Enca
Lei_Trigar
Ok, thank you! I want to get all the components and stuff and then ask you some help for crafting them sweatdrop

I can do that for you. smile Just, good luck. sweatdrop

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100

Deadly Wench

14,500 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
I'm almost level 3 now, and really getting the hang of it. My only problem is I hate collecting trash items to make cache bags, and if I had the time and patience for that I could totally see this being more profitable.

Also, Lei, I found a broken link, but now I can't remember what it was. I do know it was level 1, 2 or 3 alchemy level pages, because I didn't go past 3.

And in Level 3 alchemy, the "Coco Kitty Mascot Suit" is missing it's second 'O' in Formula 3: Coco Nigiri. (ingredients list)

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Level 9, never thought I would get this far.

Already eyeing some formulas that look doable enough, just hope my luck holds with those with low odds. sweatdrop

Original Survivor

Flux
Level 9, never thought I would get this far.

Already eyeing some formulas that look doable enough, just hope my luck holds with those with low odds. sweatdrop

Congrats! And best of luck getting through Level 9.. It's pretty tough.

It would be pretty harsh if as soon as you do get to Level 10 they release this 'major' update. sweatdrop

Original Survivor

Phae-chan
I'm almost level 3 now, and really getting the hang of it. My only problem is I hate collecting trash items to make cache bags, and if I had the time and patience for that I could totally see this being more profitable.

Also, Lei, I found a broken link, but now I can't remember what it was. I do know it was level 1, 2 or 3 alchemy level pages, because I didn't go past 3.

And in Level 3 alchemy, the "Coco Kitty Mascot Suit" is missing it's second 'O' in Formula 3: Coco Nigiri. (ingredients list)

It's pretty tough, best of luck getting through the rest of them!

Yeah.. I'm sorry you found a broken link but I don't have the time to go through all of them right now.. So maybe when someone else finds it I'll fix it. XD

I did however add the missing 'o'. XP

Hardcore Noob

14,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm considering getting into alchemy because I collect tons of paper and game items.

Anyway, can you tell me what the white corset item on the girl avatar in your banner is? I can't figure out what it is!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff