Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Survivor

Nikko Roseus
Lei_Trigar
Nikko Roseus
Hiya Lei, how's the guide coming?

wellll for the most part i'm done, only needing the missing Formula Details.. biggrin

I hope you finish it sometime soon. Would feel good~ 3nodding lol

just a matter of people posting the Details of the ones i dont have, i myself dont craft the Cases (not till they change them like they did with the Caches) so i wont be able to fill in the blanks.. yet.. sweatdrop
Lei_Trigar
just a matter of people posting the Details of the ones i dont have, i myself dont craft the Cases (not till they change them like they did with the Caches) so i wont be able to fill in the blanks.. yet.. sweatdrop

I'm totally with you on the Cases man. emotion_donotwant

Original Survivor

Added the crafted Links for Biancamella and Trick or Treat Tote. smile

Amateur Visionary

I do not know if you need any help posting what you need for each formula; I do not play alchemy myself. However, I do have a charity that tries to help questors. If I can help with your guide, let me know?
grabbed your booty! Was looking for a formula for Enchanted Wooden Trunk, but seems that does not exist.

Wheezing Smoker

idea good idea people siki

Original Survivor

Duchess Marie
I do not know if you need any help posting what you need for each formula; I do not play alchemy myself. However, I do have a charity that tries to help questors. If I can help with your guide, let me know?

yeah i saw that thread of yours, so i just post what i need in anywhere?

Friendly Friend

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Lei_Trigar
Duchess Marie

can i hug you? <.<

Original Survivor

chamo
Lei_Trigar
Duchess Marie

can i hug you? <.<

lol.. if you want too.. <.<

Friendly Friend

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Lei_Trigar
chamo
Lei_Trigar
Duchess Marie

can i hug you? <.<

*hugs* yay you make me want to play BoF >___<

Amateur Visionary

Lei_Trigar
Duchess Marie

Yeah, go for it. Then I post it on the front page. If any of us get the stuff you need, it will be forwarded. However, it seems that there are donators who just give stuff to those on my front page without posting in my thread. smile That works too.

Original Survivor

chamo
Lei_Trigar
chamo
Lei_Trigar
Duchess Marie

can i hug you? <.<

*hugs* yay you make me want to play BoF >___<

well, its a awesome game, you should! biggrin

Original Survivor

Duchess Marie
Lei_Trigar
Duchess Marie

Yeah, go for it. Then I post it on the front page. If any of us get the stuff you need, it will be forwarded. However, it seems that there are donators who just give stuff to those on my front page without posting in my thread. smile That works too.

oh ok, i'll do that later then. thanks! ^_^

Mega Sex Symbol

24,275 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Thank you, this is very helpful!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash