Welcome to Gaia! ::

Giddy Gaian

25,375 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
RandomKate
Lei_Trigar

Psssst. You got some work to do, Lei. ninja Some of the formulas' needed items have been posted in there too.

I for one and very glad to see animal furs in there. Although I'm concerned that they'll require cash items to craft. *sigh* I very much want to love Alchemy, but dang the price is hefty for a lot of these things.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Sara Free Falling
I for one and very glad to see animal furs in there. Although I'm concerned that they'll require cash items to craft. *sigh* I very much want to love Alchemy, but dang the price is hefty for a lot of these things.

Actually, they're very easy to craft. The Brown Husky one is 5 Brown Inks and 1 Coconut Bra.

Giddy Gaian

25,375 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Party Member 100
RandomKate
Sara Free Falling

Actually, they're very easy to craft. The Brown Husky one is 5 Brown Inks and 1 Coconut Bra.
What, really?????

This sounds too good to be true!

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Sara Free Falling
What, really?????

This sounds too good to be true!

It does, right? It's one of the new formulas I got. The other (Snow Leopard Cat Fur) is:

1 Lidless Demon Armor
1 Advocate's 2k14 Shoes
1 Fisherman's Hat
1 Streamer Scarf

Original Survivor

O.O new stuff I see!

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
Hey, I didn't realize you were listing level 10 alchemists here.
I reached level 10 on November 22nd. I'm not sure if I'll try backwings yet.

Polar Shapeshifter

What about the formula to make snowflake charms, anyone know what that is yet?

...that only came out like an hour ago.

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Boleniana
What about the formula to make snowflake charms, anyone know what that is yet?

...that only came out like an hour ago.

Lei_Trigar

Formula: http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10106215
Cost to craft: 1,000,000

Requires 1 Cheery Sweater (http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10106283)

Result: Snowflake Charm (http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/1001297)

Chance of success: Very High

Giddy Gaian

25,375 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Party Member 100
Has anyone figured out the Light Spotted Calico Fur formula yet?

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Lei_Trigar
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I finally got it! It took them a bloody month, but I got it! Wing Master has been achieved at 5:30pm, Dec 17, 2014. While I technically finished this damned thing over a month ago. (Nov 11... three days before my birthday, too.)

Original Survivor

Sweet Heartless Riku
Lei_Trigar
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I finally got it! It took them a bloody month, but I got it! Wing Master has been achieved at 5:30pm, Dec 17, 2014. While I technically finished this damned thing over a month ago. (Nov 11... three days before my birthday, too.)

Very impressive! One of these days I reeeeeally need to update this thing... it's just Gaia has killed any motivation to do anything on here anymore lol. sweatdrop

Been meaning to chat to ya. But we have a lot of family over this season so time is like blaaaah all over again. sweatdrop

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Lei_Trigar
Very impressive! One of these days I reeeeeally need to update this thing... it's just Gaia has killed any motivation to do anything on here anymore lol. sweatdrop

Been meaning to chat to ya. But we have a lot of family over this season so time is like blaaaah all over again. sweatdrop

Turns out that the system glitched and that's why I wasn't granted my achievement. Now I get to proudly show it off. I worked my a** off, enduring hours upon hours of boredom and crappy marketplace shopping. I do wish Gaia would care more for the userbase though, I miss the old days...

I know, man. I understand the family thing and all the blaaaah going on. I was invited to a party on Saturday, so I have that to look forward to, and then the family coming over on the holiday.

Questionable Bear

44,090 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Lei_Trigar
I know it's a bit late, but I've been a Level 10 Alchemist since about May 26th of this year. That makes me a Generation 5 Level 10, correct?

vikinghalex's One That Got Away

Sparkling Star

30,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
I actually got to level 10 using this guide. Thank you heart

Desirable Fatcat

User Image

User Image

»
Ohey, I'm a 5th gen level 10 alchemist. Got my title back in May/June. No wings, yet. Still haven't gotten the formulas to make them. orz
«

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces