I ..um.. just reached level 10.

Congrats! I have already added you to the list. smile

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
User ImageCool guide, I'm really wanting to get into alchemy and I can see this helping out. I'm just not sure if I can even get started, I got to level 3 by grinding old event formulas but had to give up due to severe lack of funds back then and inability to find components...

Original Survivor

xcrimsonlegendx
User ImageCool guide, I'm really wanting to get into alchemy and I can see this helping out. I'm just not sure if I can even get started, I got to level 3 by grinding old event formulas but had to give up due to severe lack of funds back then and inability to find components...

Thank you, was a pain to put all this mess together. sweatdrop

And yes, its also not very fun to level up, not in the current state its in anyway. sweatdrop

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Lei_Trigar
xcrimsonlegendx

And yes, its also not very fun to level up, not in the current state its in anyway. sweatdrop
I hope someday it'll be more accessible to broke folks like myself. I honestly want to level up for the achievements and to be able to say I worked my way to the top, Alchemy is something I've thought sounded cool from the start but was never able to really participate in.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
xcrimsonlegendx
Lei_Trigar
xcrimsonlegendx

I hope someday it'll be more accessible to broke folks like myself. I honestly want to level up for the achievements and to be able to say I worked my way to the top, Alchemy is something I've thought sounded cool from the start but was never able to really participate in.
You might have noticed a lot of higher-level formulas require you to complete lower-level formulas to create the components needed. User Misfortuned Checkmate is using that fact to help out alchemists like yourself who genuinely want to level up but can't handle the time/effort/gold requirements. She's got all available slots filled now, but there'll be more opportunities in the near future. Check it out here:
User Image

Original Survivor

Nothing really new to report, just finally decided to fix the broken images on the first post. sweatdrop

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Platonix
xcrimsonlegendx
Lei_Trigar
xcrimsonlegendx

You might have noticed a lot of higher-level formulas require you to complete lower-level formulas to create the components needed. User Misfortuned Checkmate is using that fact to help out alchemists like yourself who genuinely want to level up but can't handle the time/effort/gold requirements. She's got all available slots filled now, but there'll be more opportunities in the near future. Check it out here:
User Image
That's really awesome of them to do that, thanks for the tip.

mskeaton1's Wife

LoliPop Princess

40,850 Points
  • Candyland Heaven 500
  • Loli Pop Treasure Hunter 500
Lei_Trigar

Lei_Trigar, do you know of any way to get the Eggshell component fast, besides buying it from the MP? I looked through the list of Cache Bags and could not find this particular component.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Hestia Carrow
Lei_Trigar

Lei_Trigar, do you know of any way to get the Eggshell component fast, besides buying it from the MP? I looked through the list of Cache Bags and could not find this particular component.
Eggshell is one of the dozen-or-so components that are found in Daily Chance, as well as in the Lite Fish Drops that mimic Daily Chance. There is no fast way to get them that does not involve buying something from the MP or the various Exchange fora.

mskeaton1's Wife

LoliPop Princess

40,850 Points
  • Candyland Heaven 500
  • Loli Pop Treasure Hunter 500
Platonix
Hestia Carrow
Lei_Trigar

Eggshell is one of the dozen-or-so components that are found in Daily Chance, as well as in the Lite Fish Drops that mimic Daily Chance. There is no fast way to get them that does not involve buying something from the MP or the various Exchange fora.

Thank you so much for the in-depth information, Platonix! ^^

I have a few Lite Fish Drops in my inventory. I'll try my luck at opening them.

I have my very own buying thread in the Item Alchemy Exchange forum, but have not come across any sellers yet. Anyone selling components please check it out!

Muscular Demon

11,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
hey it's Lucifernium, just letting you know I switched accounts again, so you can remove me from the lvl 10 alchemist list, I'm re leveling up this account though

Gracious Genius

12,400 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
Lei_Trigar
User Image

I love this thread
it gives a very nice view on everything
but I noticed a minor mistake on the 1st page
at the end of the ci formulas
there is 3 times in a row champion halls

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
Level 7 - 3 crafts under my belt..hopefully I'll have two more under my belt today..farming leather for crafts ninja

Original Survivor

ReneeDeLaGee
Lei_Trigar
User Image

I love this thread
it gives a very nice view on everything
but I noticed a minor mistake on the 1st page
at the end of the ci formulas
there is 3 times in a row champion halls

Lol good eye! Must've left those there when I was added the others.. It has been fixed!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff