Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Lei_Trigar
Flux
Level 9, never thought I would get this far.

Already eyeing some formulas that look doable enough, just hope my luck holds with those with low odds. sweatdrop

Congrats! And best of luck getting through Level 9.. It's pretty tough.

It would be pretty harsh if as soon as you do get to Level 10 they release this 'major' update. sweatdrop
I could still say I made it when it was tougher. I am hearing the update will most likely be delayed, as usual. xd

For now I will avoid the Low formulas like the plague, already working on my first formula and hope to craft it soon.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Like A Bus
I'm considering getting into alchemy because I collect tons of paper and game items.

Anyway, can you tell me what the white corset item on the girl avatar in your banner is? I can't figure out what it is!
That corset is actually a pose from the EI Zodiacal, in its Cancer phase.

Hardcore Noob

14,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Platonix
Like A Bus
I'm considering getting into alchemy because I collect tons of paper and game items.

Anyway, can you tell me what the white corset item on the girl avatar in your banner is? I can't figure out what it is!
That corset is actually a pose from the EI Zodiacal, in its Cancer phase.

And now I want one. gonk Thanks tho!

Deadly Wench

14,500 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
Lei_Trigar
Phae-chan
I'm almost level 3 now, and really getting the hang of it. My only problem is I hate collecting trash items to make cache bags, and if I had the time and patience for that I could totally see this being more profitable.

Also, Lei, I found a broken link, but now I can't remember what it was. I do know it was level 1, 2 or 3 alchemy level pages, because I didn't go past 3.

And in Level 3 alchemy, the "Coco Kitty Mascot Suit" is missing it's second 'O' in Formula 3: Coco Nigiri. (ingredients list)

It's pretty tough, best of luck getting through the rest of them!

Yeah.. I'm sorry you found a broken link but I don't have the time to go through all of them right now.. So maybe when someone else finds it I'll fix it. XD

I did however add the missing 'o'. XP
Well when I find it again I will post it. I have to go back through some of that stuff anyway because I didn't realize I needed 5 bottled up moon beams for Faustine's Bottle. I'm making early items first. Faustine is for Faust.

Do you know how many Faust's Bottles exist on Gaia?

Deadly Wench

14,500 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
Lei_Trigar
Flux

Already eyeing some formulas that look doable enough, just hope my luck holds with those with low odds. sweatdrop

It would be pretty harsh if as soon as you do get to Level 10 they release this 'major' update. sweatdrop
What major update? ._.

Original Survivor

Flux
Lei_Trigar
Flux

I could still say I made it when it was tougher. I am hearing the update will most likely be delayed, as usual. xd

For now I will avoid the Low formulas like the plague, already working on my first formula and hope to craft it soon.

I guess, to bad they can't give us something to show for it, like a Alchemist Title! XP

Best of luck, and yeah, stay away from anything with a Low chance.. They even fail for me every now and then..

Original Survivor

Phae-chan
Lei_Trigar
Flux

What major update? ._.

They mentioned quite some time ago that they are going to do a 'major' update to Alchemy, making it easier and less expensive to get to Level 10, its suppose to come out by April, but as usual, it'll most likely get delayed..

And I really don't know how many Faust Bottles there are, not many I'm sure..

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Phae-chan
Lei_Trigar
Flux

What major update? ._.
Narumi and other staff members have been talking about another planned update to Alchemy. They've described it in terms that make clear it'll be the biggest change to the system since the initial release. They've also made hinting comments that seem to point to us earning more useful components in Gaia's Classic Games than we do now; in any case, an update to the Games has to happen before the Alchemy update can be completed. Details past this are being kept tightly under wraps.

As for an expected time of arrival, all we know is that it was meant to be out by the end of March but probably won't be.

Deadly Wench

14,500 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
Is Crescendo's shop gonna be updated so it's easier to find formulas based on level? lol I find that the most annoying.

I guess I can take my time with alchemy then, since they are planning such a big update at some point this year.

Original Survivor

Phae-chan
Is Crescendo's shop gonna be updated so it's easier to find formulas based on level? lol I find that the most annoying.

I guess I can take my time with alchemy then, since they are planning such a big update at some point this year.

You should've seen it before it updated, there wasn't anything worth crafted until they changed it..

And yeah, that would be the best thing to do at the moment..

Deadly Wench

14,500 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
Lei_Trigar
Phae-chan

You should've seen it before it updated, there wasn't anything worth crafted until they changed it..

I hope you don't have to change your thread around too much.

Original Survivor

Phae-chan
Lei_Trigar
Phae-chan

Haha I'm already expecting the worse. XD

Deadly Wench

14,500 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
Lei_Trigar
Phae-chan
Lei_Trigar
Phae-chan

LOL nooo! haha what if they just change the quantities and a couple of the items?

Original Survivor

Phae-chan
Lei_Trigar
Phae-chan
Lei_Trigar
Phae-chan

LOL nooo! haha what if they just change the quantities and a couple of the items?

I really don't know how they are going to go about changing it.. if they are going to change all the current ones, add new ones, or whatever else they can do. sweatdrop

Deadly Wench

14,500 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
Lei_Trigar
Phae-chan
Lei_Trigar
Phae-chan
Lei_Trigar
Phae-chan

I really don't know how they are going to go about changing it.. if they are going to change all the current ones, add new ones, or whatever else they can do. sweatdrop
mmm I guess we'll see then.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces