Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
and so It seems some formula's have changed, typical isn't it you finish the thread and a week or two later gaia is like oh hey lets change some formulas

Original Survivor

-i- Luciferian -i-
and so It seems some formula's have changed, typical isn't it you finish the thread and a week or two later gaia is like oh hey lets change some formulas

You wouldn't by chance know which ones have changed would you?

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Lei_Trigar
-i- Luciferian -i-

the only one i know of is glacemella a few ingredient have changed quantity and its chance of success is higher, i haven't seen it myself, a friend told me

Original Survivor

-i- Luciferian -i-
Lei_Trigar
-i- Luciferian -i-

the only one i know of is glacemella a few ingredient have changed quantity and its chance of success is higher, i haven't seen it myself, a friend told me

I actually have that Formula, I just compared it both in my inventory and in the Alchemy page to what I have listed here, and from what I can see, nothing has changed. o.o

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Lei_Trigar

weird O.O sorry maybe she was wrong

Original Survivor

UPDATE

As a request I added a list of all the Formulas on the First Page's Post, can't miss it, it has the fancy User Image near them. smile

Enjoy!

Frozen Mist
Think you could make a list of all the formulas, and their levels, on the first page so that it's easier to head to the correct page?

stevewatch's Wife

Friendly Hunter

19,715 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Lei_Trigar

I hate to be a douche, but i was lookin for the formula for Forgotten Reverie and noticed you didn't have that one, would you mind showing that formula or someone has to make it first sweatdrop

Original Survivor

blk hinata
Lei_Trigar

I hate to be a douche, but i was lookin for the formula for Forgotten Reverie and noticed you didn't have that one, would you mind showing that formula or someone has to make it first sweatdrop

Ha, I haven't updated the RIG list in awhile.. I suppose I should add them, I'll get back to you when I do.

stevewatch's Wife

Friendly Hunter

19,715 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Lei_Trigar
blk hinata
Lei_Trigar

Ha, I haven't updated the RIG list in awhile.. I suppose I should add them, I'll get back to you when I do.

emotion_kirakira Thank you!!

Original Survivor

blk hinata
Lei_Trigar
blk hinata
Lei_Trigar

emotion_kirakira Thank you!!

Well this hasn't been fun.. Seems like they didn't make the last 2 RIGs into a Formula form.. (Impractical Gala and Trinket Heart)

And since the Cash Shop no longer is in a flash screen it doesn't preview the item, so I had to buy them to check; here's the Details for the Forgotten Reverie;

Formula Details:Cost to craft: 2500 Gold
Set of Components:
Qty. Item
5 Mare of Anxiety
5 Joyful Dreams Air
Crafted Item
Forgotten Reverie
(Chance of success: very high)

I'll post it in its proper form shortly, just letting you know this has been fun. XD

stevewatch's Wife

Friendly Hunter

19,715 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Lei_Trigar

>.< I'm sorry I didn't mean to put you through so much work, but I appreciate what you did! Thank you!!

Original Survivor

blk hinata
Lei_Trigar

>.< I'm sorry I didn't mean to put you through so much work, but I appreciate what you did! Thank you!!

It's ok, its nothing compared to what I've done already.. I'm actually going to organize the RIG list in order of appearance so I know what I'm missing.. I just found a thread with that info too~

stevewatch's Wife

Friendly Hunter

19,715 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Lei_Trigar
blk hinata
Lei_Trigar

It's ok, its nothing compared to what I've done already.. I'm actually going to organize the RIG list in order of appearance so I know what I'm missing.. I just found a thread with that info too~

Well thanks for putting this up!

Original Survivor

Another little update;

I Organized the La Victoire section (RIGs) in order of release and added the few missing ones.

Divine Alchemist

26,175 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Thanks for this guide, I use it a lot! It has helped my so much in my Angelic Quest and getting to level 10. Can you add me to the level 10 list? Made it to 10 last year, but forgot to ask to be added.

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces