• Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conventioneer 300
Phae-chan
Q17khfreak
Phae-chan
Q17khfreak
Phae-chan
Sooo... there must be some place to get Bachelor's Credits other than the marketplace, right?

You can get them in Word Bump.
I hate that game too.... is there any other way?

Nope. Just Word Bump and Marketplace.
laaamee. but thank you.

No problem.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I was wondering, how favorable are chances of success if they are "High"?

Currently I am trying to craft the Summer Groom (level 5), managed to get everything I need to make it but I just failed twice in a row to craft it, which means I just threw away 100k gold. xp

Should I keep trying or are the odds really that bad that I shouldn't bother?

EDIT: Third time was the charm, still begs to questions how I succeeded my first attempts with other formulas of same level and odds and not this one.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Flux

Currently I am trying to craft the Summer Groom (level 5), managed to get everything I need to make it but I just failed twice in a row to craft it, which means I just threw away 100k gold. xp

EDIT: Third time was the charm, still begs to questions how I succeeded my first attempts with other formulas of same level and odds and not this one.

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

This thread may be beneficial to you. I'm collecting stats on crafting chances at different odds (P.S. You should submit yours emotion_kirakira ). As far as I can understand, there's a fixed percentage assigned to each crafting odd (Very High, High, Medium etc.), and each time you go to craft, the Alchemy system does a calculation to see if you succeeded or failed. So, even though the odds are reasonably high to succeed at High at level (taking an average of 1.4 attempts, or a 73% success rate), that's still not 100%, so it seems you must have hit below success chances two times on the same craft. Actually- your odds average out to be pretty similar to the overall submitted odds, it's just all your failure was concentrated into one craft. And now, I'm probably rambling sweatdrop

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Lonely Smoker

12,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
where are you brooo

Deadly Wench

14,500 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
Is there some sort of a secret or trick to getting more loot from flamingos and gnomes in Zomg for the caches?

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Phae-chan
Is there some sort of a secret or trick to getting more loot from flamingos and gnomes in Zomg for the caches?

Nope, but I'd recommend looking into this wonder thread about vg farming, sure helped me alot!

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Zzyli
Flux

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

This thread may be beneficial to you. I'm collecting stats on crafting chances at different odds (P.S. You should submit yours emotion_kirakira ). As far as I can understand, there's a fixed percentage assigned to each crafting odd (Very High, High, Medium etc.), and each time you go to craft, the Alchemy system does a calculation to see if you succeeded or failed. So, even though the odds are reasonably high to succeed at High at level (taking an average of 1.4 attempts, or a 73% success rate), that's still not 100%, so it seems you must have hit below success chances two times on the same craft. Actually- your odds average out to be pretty similar to the overall submitted odds, it's just all your failure was concentrated into one craft. And now, I'm probably rambling sweatdrop

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Thanks, I did just that. smile

I was considering going for the Summer Bride next since I only need a few things to craft it, again is a High chance of success.

Willing to be a fool and risk blowing more gold and post the results in your thread, for some reason it pisses me off losing that much gold in seconds but still enjoy crafting different items. Making bacon capes and nartian rocks all the time got boring, not to mention they don't sell very well. xd
so i've just started alchemy and i really could use any and all help. i'm so stuck, aha.
sorry.

Deadly Wench

14,500 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
Misfortuned Checkmate
Phae-chan

Nope, but I'd recommend looking into this wonder thread about vg farming, sure helped me alot!
Thanks.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Manic Lock
so i've just started alchemy and i really could use any and all help. i'm so stuck, aha.
sorry.
Have you read this thread? An Introduction to Alchemy [Guide]

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Platonix
Manic Lock
sorry.
Have you read this thread? An Introduction to Alchemy [Guide]
thanks for that

Original Survivor

Hey guys, I'm having a blast on my vacation. I wont be back online fully till the 10th.

Winner

19,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Thank you very much for this guide. I came here looking for why the Golden Giftbox formula no longer in the shop.

This has helped me immensely in pointing me in the direction of the now incredibly cheap Philosopher's Cache. surprised

But now what am I going to do with all these golden giftboxes? rofl

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
FyoraSilverwolf
Thank you very much for this guide. I came here looking for why the Golden Giftbox formula no longer in the shop.

This has helped me immensely in pointing me in the direction of the now incredibly cheap Philosopher's Cache. surprised

But now what am I going to do with all these golden giftboxes? rofl
Well, you can still craft Philosopher's Caches and Alchemist's Cases using GGBs. Other than that...if you're feeling lucky, open all the GGBs in hopes of finding an Angelic or Demonic Neck Scarf. Those are GGB-exclusive items that are needed to complete medium or large Backwings, so the GGB's formula going away has made the Neck Scarves a lot more valuable.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff