Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Citizen

I reached level 4 today! smile Getting from level 3 to level 4 took about a year, but that's mainly due to my inability to make gold quickly and my refusal to attempt to craft caches myself...
*Strokes Lee-eye's tail* heart

Original Survivor

Trap Lover
I reached level 4 today! smile Getting from level 3 to level 4 took about a year, but that's mainly due to my inability to make gold quickly and my refusal to attempt to craft caches myself...
*Strokes Lee-eye's tail* heart

gonk Why's everyone grabbing my tail?? redface

Congrats on getting to Level 4, still a long way to go but I'm sure you'll get there. razz

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
They be grabbing your tail because it's fuzzy and sexy. ;3
Man... I don't know if the updates are going to be a good thing or a bad thing now. gonk

Original Survivor

Misfortuned Checkmate
Man... I don't know if the updates are going to be a good thing or a bad thing now. gonk

But..but.. redface my tail.. redface

Just depends on what they're going to be updating.. and all this talk about it being a whole new thing leaves many possibilities.. I remember them saying they want to involve the Gaia games more around it though.

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Lei_Trigar
Misfortuned Checkmate

Just depends on what they're going to be updating.. and all this talk about it being a whole new thing leaves many possibilities.. I remember them saying they want to involve the Gaia games more around it though.
I won't pull it, don't worry. ;3

they're just leaving most of us in the alchemist community in the dark, which sucks. :c
I mean, i'm glad towns 2 is getting more updates, with trash in it, but something is still bothering me... neutral

Enduring Citizen

Lei_Trigar
Misfortuned Checkmate

Well if they phase the limited edition items out of the formulas and replace them with more game items and zOMG! loot, that will make it much more accessible and fun. smile

And did I mention that catboys (and indeed tigerboys) are almost as sexy as traps? That's a whole lotta sexiness. heart

Original Survivor

Misfortuned Checkmate
Lei_Trigar
Misfortuned Checkmate

they're just leaving most of us in the alchemist community in the dark, which sucks. :c
I mean, i'm glad towns 2 is getting more updates, with trash in it, but something is still bothering me... neutral

.. Ok.. redface

Only thing that bothers me about Towns 2 is the fact I have to go back to the main island to explore new neighborhoods.. And the fact when theres a full neighborhood catching bugs is just so fun. xp
I think they just need to increase the spawn rate a bit..

Original Survivor

Trap Lover
Lei_Trigar
Misfortuned Checkmate

Well if they phase the limited edition items out of the formulas and replace them with more game items and zOMG! loot, that will make it much more accessible and fun. smile

And did I mention that catboys (and indeed tigerboys) are almost as sexy as traps? That's a whole lotta sexiness. heart

The whole using limited edition items needed to be addressed, and replacing them with multiple gaming items would be the best way to go tbh.

redface redface I see.. sweatdrop

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
seems i started a tail grabbing trend, emotion_awesome

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Misfortuned Checkmate
Lei_Trigar
Misfortuned Checkmate

It has occurred to me that maybe Narumi doesn't have a whole lot of incentive to ensure that Towns trash remains available at the levels it has been...because the new system might involve ways of getting Philosopher's Cache components and Alchemist's Case formulas other than crafting and opening those RIGs. It would explain a thing or two. Obviously pure conjecture at this point...

Original Survivor

Lucifernium

stare scream gonk

Enduring Citizen

Lucifernium
I'm not grabbing it, just stroking. heart

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Lei_Trigar
Lucifernium

stare scream gonk

emotion_dowant

Deathly Protagonist

50,365 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
Any of you guys got a "Crystal Guitar" for sale? I need one badly for leveling up sweatdrop
And mp is being unfair sweatdrop

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Paro-Daryl
Any of you guys got a "Crystal Guitar" for sale? I need one badly for leveling up sweatdrop
And mp is being unfair sweatdrop
Oh my god, those damn things. scream

Can't remember which formulas I crafted that needed them, but I was lucky to find a few in the market for a decent price.

They seem to be part of the long list of nearly extinct items that came from RIGs, good luck finding them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff