Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Capitalist

7,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Flatterer 200
Can some please help me i want to make Neverland formula but i need The Little Octopus x10 any advice or any one want to sell me there The Little Octopus ?

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Pixelized-LOVE
Can some please help me i want to make Neverland formula but i need The Little Octopus x10 any advice or any one want to sell me there The Little Octopus ?
To make Cash Shop formulas, you have to play whatever item your trying to make. For Neverland, if you play and lose you may get The Little Octopus. So 10 losses would, theoretically, result in another try. It's almost always more economical to buy the RIG (Neverland in your case) by itself rather than buying 10 The Little Octopi.

Dapper Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
EccentricArtistry
Pixelized-LOVE
To make Cash Shop formulas, you have to play whatever item your trying to make. For Neverland, if you play and lose you may get The Little Octopus. So 10 losses would, theoretically, result in another try. It's almost always more economical to buy the RIG (Neverland in your case) by itself rather than buying 10 The Little Octopi.

i gots lost reading this, what do mean by "play" the item to be made? is that crafting it? O_o im such a noob at alchemy

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
13BlackCrescentMoons
EccentricArtistry
Pixelized-LOVE

i gots lost reading this, what do mean by "play" the item to be made? is that crafting it? O_o im such a noob at alchemy
Well, Neverland is a RIG (Random Item Generator) from the Cash Shop. When you use it (it's not clothes) you play a little game (more like just clicking through a storyline). The farther you get in the game without losing (which is completely random) the better your prize. If you lose on a very early stage you can get a The Little Octopus (or any other cheap RIG item depending on what you're playing). 10 of those, and you can craft another chance at Neverland. Basically; the Cash Shop recipes are never really good for newbies at alchemy and they're more like a safety net for gamblers in my opinion.

Dapper Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
EccentricArtistry
13BlackCrescentMoons
EccentricArtistry
Pixelized-LOVE

Well, Neverland is a RIG (Random Item Generator) from the Cash Shop. When you use it (it's not clothes) you play a little game (more like just clicking through a storyline). The farther you get in the game without losing (which is completely random) the better your prize. If you lose on a very early stage you can get a The Little Octopus (or any other cheap RIG item depending on what you're playing). 10 of those, and you can craft another chance at Neverland. Basically; the Cash Shop recipes are never really good for newbies at alchemy and they're more like a safety net for gamblers in my opinion.

awwh man that sucks $%#!&@ i wasted 2 hard-earned gcash for that?! -_- i am stoooopid

Invisible Loiterer

7,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yeah just get ten war medals
(ive been trying to do that same thing but I am broke thansk to getting hacked by some dusch TT TT)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff