Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
yum_cupcake Sea Water or Grass Jelly...

The Sea Water makes a TON of items...

Grass Jelly.. makes one...

I am trying to open caches and get the item worth the most, but that is not going to be a Hard to Sell item... D;;; yum_cupcake
User Image
yum_cupcake yum_cupcake
User Image
yum_cupcake yum_cupcake

Original Survivor

i would go with Sea Water.

Bright Spirit

14,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright
Go with the sea water. You will have more luck trading/selling it more than other things.

Dangerous Dabbler

Tisserand Reveur

I'm confused. Why open it? You might get a few extra gold if you pick exactly right when people are looking for that exact item, but the unopened bag is a much surer sell.

Certainly the only times I buy an item directly is when the bag is more expensive.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
I'd like to second Cimeara: you should simply sellback the unopened colored cache since there's more people which are more likely to want to get it. Also, if someone can get a cache which contains the component they want at a lower price than the component itself, I don't see why they would pay higher for the component XD

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Tisserand Reveur
User Image
yum_cupcake Sea Water or Grass Jelly...

The Sea Water makes a TON of items...

Grass Jelly.. makes one...

I am trying to open caches and get the item worth the most, but that is not going to be a Hard to Sell item... D;;; yum_cupcake
with the new system if you don't need any of the items from the color caches it is better just to sell the cache it's self rather then the specific items

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff