Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Lunatic

i am currently a level 2 alchemist and i am trying to get to level 3. if u have any level 2 or if u want to help level 1 alchemy items crafted plz PM me and send a trade with the components and formula and cost to craft. i will not charge anything to craft. TY biggrin

Dangerous Dabbler

minimuminim
i am currently a level 2 alchemist and i am trying to get to level 3. if u have any level 2 or if u want to help level 1 alchemy items crafted plz PM me and send a trade with the components and formula and cost to craft. i will not charge anything to craft. TY biggrin

To get to Level 3 is pretty easy: just keep crafting Level 1 formulas: Orb Aggregate, Golden Magical Giftbox, Philosopher's Cache. You can even sell the first two for a bit of profit. And you can take a chance on opening the Cache and maybe find rare/expensive components for later formulas.

Once you're Level 3, you'll stop getting experience points for the Level 1 formulas, so enjoy it while you can. ^_^

Good luck!

Invisible Lunatic

Cimeara
minimuminim

To get to Level 3 is pretty easy: just keep crafting Level 1 formulas: Orb Aggregate, Golden Magical Giftbox, Philosopher's Cache. You can even sell the first two for a bit of profit. And you can take a chance on opening the Cache and maybe find rare/expensive components for later formulas.

Once you're Level 3, you'll stop getting experience points for the Level 1 formulas, so enjoy it while you can. ^_^

Good luck!
thanks. are u level 10? and how much would it cost to get all u need for these formulas cause i am pretty much broke. xp

Dangerous Dabbler

minimuminim
Cimeara
minimuminim

Good luck!
thanks. are u level 10? and how much would it cost to get all u need for these formulas cause i am pretty much broke. xp

I'm still on Level 9. ^_^

Each of those formulas can be bought at the Bifrost shop, though you might find it cheaper in the Marketplace (but don't pay more there!).

"Orb Aggregate" formula costs 100 gold at the Bifrost shop. It needs 1000 gold to craft and 100 zOMG charge orbs. That's all. If you play zOMG in the Village Greens, besides the charge orbs you can also earn the Pink Flamino Feathers and Plastic and Branches and Screws and Wing Tree Leaves you'll need for the Golden Magical Giftbox.

"Golden Magical Giftbox" formula costs 5000 gold at Bifrost. There are alternate paths that are indicated by the "1 2 3 4" numbers in the lower right corner when you look at the formula. It needs some fish and some tickets and some credits and some zOMG drops and a lot of Towns trash or flowers or bugs. The easiest crafting is through the Towns trash version. Just remember that the "old crumpled newspapers" only appear in Towns at dawn (6 am to 8 am Gaia time) and dusk (6 pm to 8 pm Gaia time). "Philosopher's Cache" is a heavy-duty version of "Golden Magical Giftbox". The formula costs 50,000 gold and it takes 500 of the main items instead of 100. It doesn't sell for five times as much as the Giftbox, though, so it's main advantage is taking the chance of opening it: the best components come from it.

Invisible Lunatic

Cimeara
minimuminim
Cimeara
minimuminim

Good luck!

I'm still on Level 9. ^_^

Each of those formulas can be bought at the Bifrost shop, though you might find it cheaper in the Marketplace (but don't pay more there!).

"Orb Aggregate" formula costs 100 gold at the Bifrost shop. It needs 1000 gold to craft and 100 zOMG charge orbs. That's all. If you play zOMG in the Village Greens, besides the charge orbs you can also earn the Pink Flamino Feathers and Plastic and Branches and Screws and Wing Tree Leaves you'll need for the Golden Magical Giftbox.

"Golden Magical Giftbox" formula costs 5000 gold at Bifrost. There are alternate paths that are indicated by the "1 2 3 4" numbers in the lower right corner when you look at the formula. It needs some fish and some tickets and some credits and some zOMG drops and a lot of Towns trash or flowers or bugs. The easiest crafting is through the Towns trash version. Just remember that the "old crumpled newspapers" only appear in Towns at dawn (6 am to 8 am Gaia time) and dusk (6 pm to 8 pm Gaia time). "Philosopher's Cache" is a heavy-duty version of "Golden Magical Giftbox". The formula costs 50,000 gold and it takes 500 of the main items instead of 100. It doesn't sell for five times as much as the Giftbox, though, so it's main advantage is taking the chance of opening it: the best components come from it.
ah. thanks biggrin how did u get to level 9? did u buy everything or craft for other people?

Dangerous Dabbler

minimuminim
ah. thanks biggrin how did u get to level 9? did u buy everything or craft for other people?

A combination of ways. If you check in the "Item Alchemy Services" subforum, my thread there has an opening post that says which formulas I used at each level. I didn't start crafting for other people till I got to Level 7, but that's mostly because I had old letters and items that I sold to finance my way. I also was very careful about picking formulas. I wasn't interested in keeping the items, so I was free to craft ones that were relatively cheap and sold well. I never crafted any of the formulas that had a 1,000,000+g component. I think the most I ever paid was 595000g for something I'd waited too long to come on the market, and it was the last piece needed for the formula. If I'd been willing to wait, I'd probably have gotten one for a 100K less, bleah. (But, yes, overall I've spent many millions.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff