Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Sex Symbol

I need like ten and they're freaking expensive.
How do I go about getting some? :l

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
im not sure. on marketplace the lowest buy now price was really high but it said store price was only like 50 or something like that. I can't find in it the stores though so i'm not really sure

Nimble Explorer

There's a 1/100000000000000000000000000000000000000 chance of getting them in the Daily Chance.
Okay, I'm sure it's not that slim, but it sure feels like it.

As for there being a store price (directed at dc), it's only in there so you can sell it back from your inventory (even though nobody with half a brain would do that).

Magical Senshi

Lady Aeducan
There's a 1/100000000000000000000000000000000000000 chance of getting them in the Daily Chance.

As for there being a store price (directed at dc), it's only in there so you can sell it back from your inventory (even though nobody with half a brain would do that).
You mean Dienier Cri?

Nimble Explorer

II Vanilla-Chan II
Lady Aeducan

You mean Dienier Cri?

No, I meant dcdeesee, since I was addressing something she brought up in her post.
is almost imposible to craft items when some of them cost extremely high and i wonder why it says you can buy it at regular stores but when you check there the item is no longer available wtf gaia need to fix this problem

Barking Dog

i have 7 toggles
35k each?

Magical Senshi

Lady Aeducan
II Vanilla-Chan II
Lady Aeducan

You mean Dienier Cri?

No, I meant dcdeesee, since I was addressing something she brought up in her post.

A dark monster has emerged from the darkness and spoken;

"I'm confused.There is no store called dcdeesee, i'm on about it says you can buy it at a store xP = w =" sorry i'm stupid when i'm ill D:"

Invisible Explorer

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Quote:
i have 7 toggles
35k each?

Case and point razz

But I agree. They either need to change out the items available for sale in the Bifrost, or up the daily chance ratio. I've never gotten anything alchemy related from the DC, and I check them daily..

Invisible Explorer

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
II Vanilla-Chan II
Lady Aeducan
II Vanilla-Chan II
Lady Aeducan

You mean Dienier Cri?

"I'm confused.There is no store called dcdeesee, i'm on about it says you can buy it at a store xP = w =" sorry i'm stupid when i'm ill D:"

Person dcdeesee up there ^

And the store in question should be the Bifrost, but they don't seem like they are ever going to rotate out components like they are presumably supposed to.

Magical Senshi

starshine622
II Vanilla-Chan II
Lady Aeducan
II Vanilla-Chan II
Lady Aeducan

You mean Dienier Cri?

Person dcdeesee up there ^

And the store in question should be the Bifrost, but they don't seem like they are ever going to rotate out components like they are presumably supposed to.

"Oh.Thank you C: and yeah they should but i can't find the toggle Dx"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas