Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
currently, im questing to make the very best item on my list, Nochi the Black Wolf. I'm gathering components and since i dont have my list infront of me at this very moment, i cant tell you waht i do and dont have. Gaia. Earth Mother of creation, i beg of you please, hear my praises, and cast forth your tender hands to renue my soul.

I ask for help, just a point in the right direction. If anyone could help me gather my components, i promise to reward them in the future, I'll probably post the list after this message.
I need easy alchemic formulas to grow stronger in the alchemic arts, and once i reach my goal, i will make Nochi.
You dont have to do much, but a little goes a long way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 x Lobo the gray wolf: 0

5 x Freki the Red wolf: 5

20 x Outlaw wolf pup: 0

3 x Sno the Moga: 0

1 x Child of Gevaudan: 0

5 x Twin Wolves: 5

20 x Wolf Ears: 0

20 x Black Wulf Boots: 18

20 x Black Wulf Gloves: 16

20 x Black Wulf Headpeice: 8

20 x Black Wolf Tail: 8

20 x Black Wolf Muzzle: 11

10 x Snow Apple: 0

5 x Aquarium Snow Terrain: 0

5 x Jack Frost: 0

1 x Valhalla's Obsidian Armor: 0

3 x SDPlus #309 Chiaroscuro: 0

1 x Infinate World: 0

5 x Amethyst Diamond Dog: 0

10 x Angus the Scottie Puppy: 0

5 x Black Lace: 0

100 x Blue Pearl: 113

4 x Majoko Mariko: 0

5 x Stray Dogs: 1

5 x Moonstone: 0

10 x Snow Jelly: 3

1 x Compass of Seidh: 0

Revised lists will be posted as i gather materials and grow more in skill. thank you very much to anyone checking out this page and or lending a helping hand.

P.S. If you havent gotten it figured, the list is very simple. the first number is the ammount of that item i need for the formula. the number at the end of each component is the ammount i currently have. Again, thank you all very much for you efforts, even if you just check this page out and just mention it to a friend.

Salty Punching Bag

13,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Spiral_Warrior
currently, im questing to make the very best item on my list, Nochi the Black Wolf. I'm gathering components and since i dont have my list infront of me at this very moment, i cant tell you waht i do and dont have. Gaia. Earth Mother of creation, i beg of you please, hear my praises, and cast forth your tender hands to renue my soul.

I ask for help, just a point in the right direction. If anyone could help me gather my components, i promise to reward them in the future, I'll probably post the list after this message.
I need easy alchemic formulas to grow stronger in the alchemic arts, and once i reach my goal, i will make Nochi.
You dont have to do much, but a little goes a long way.

I'm not trying to hurt the quest or anything, but the formulas for pretty much every pre-existing item will cost you way more than the actual item. You're better of paying 20mil for the wolf than paying 40mil+ in components. Also, getting to level 10 literally requires hundreds of millions of gold at this point. I would just make a regular quest thread. Good luck either way, though.~

5,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
There are no listings for Nochi the Black Wolf, and with all due respect, i dont care how much it's going to cost, how long it takes me, how hard ive got to fight, im going to do what i've set out to do, i've had a dream and i will make it reality!!! I dont care what people say or how many tell me "You just can't do it!!!" I am doing it. as i speak, im bringing my dream to life, if none of you get it, thats too bad for you, and im very sorry you've never had a dream. Don't dare try to muddy mine. For the rest of you that know what im talking about, thank you for atleast looking here. and for everyone out there.. -he'd clear his throat, then throw his hands up into the air- Hellllloooo my beautiful world, I love you, and goodnight!!!

Heart Mage

25,075 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
wish you luck

Rainbow Reveler

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Gender Swap 100
What's a lot easier than actually getting to level whatever yourself is to ONLY gather the components and the formula, then hire an alchemist to craft it for you. Some of them will even pay you for the chance to craft it because then they get more experience and you get to save all the gold you'd otherwise spend trying to get to that level and only have to buy the components.

5,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
GeryKo
wish you luck

Very much appreiciated. Thank you.

5,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Fickle Goddess
What's a lot easier than actually getting to level whatever yourself is to ONLY gather the components and the formula, then hire an alchemist to craft it for you. Some of them will even pay you for the chance to craft it because then they get more experience and you get to save all the gold you'd otherwise spend trying to get to that level and only have to buy the components.

Heh, would deffinatly be the smarter option yes? But not as special. The whole reason im gathering her components is so i'll have the chance to let it all ride on one chance, and do what everyone says cant be done, and do it all with my own two hands.

5,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
1 x Lobo the gray wolf: 1

5 x Freki the Red wolf: 5

20 x Outlaw wolf pup: 19

3 x Sno the Moga: 3

1 x Child of Gevaudan: 1

5 x Twin Wolves: 5

20 x Wolf Ears: 20

20 x Black Wulf Boots: 20

20 x Black Wulf Gloves: 20

20 x Black Wulf Headpeice: 20

20 x Black Wolf Tail: 20

20 x Black Wolf Muzzle: 20

10 x Snow Apple: 10

5 x Aquarium Snow Terrain: 5

5 x Jack Frost: 5

1 x Valhalla's Obsidian Armor: 1

3 x SDPlus #309 Chiaroscuro: 3

1 x Infinate World: 1

5 x Amethyst Diamond Dog: 5

10 x Angus the Scottie Puppy: 10

5 x Black Lace: 1

100 x Blue Pearl: 113

4 x Majoko Mariko: 4

5 x Stray Dogs: 2

5 x Moonstone: 0

10 x Snow Jelly: 10

1 x Compass of Seidh: 1

Updated list. Last update, Feb. 7 10:18 am ct.

5,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
The only thing i need now for the formula are 5 moonstones. and also i need to gain enough experience to become level 10
Spiral_Warrior
The only thing i need now for the formula are 5 moonstones. and also i need to gain enough experience to become level 10

That's 25 moonbeams and 50 smooth whetstones gonk

5,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
already working on them. Heh ^_^ i said this formula was impossible, not easy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff