Welcome to Gaia! ::

DeVriess's avatar

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
This certainly looks like itll be a project
Winter Hue
L3git Pix3ls
Winter Hue
reserved
wait winter Hue.... are you the guy who posted about the outrage of the outfit shop o.o


Hmm? I don't believe so.
I didn't make a fuss about the outfit shop.
I do have a problem with the whole alchemy feature.
However I am willing to make a list for all users to use despite my personal feelings.
mhm thats very generous hmm but I have seen your name somewhere important smile
Vox_Draconis's avatar

Eloquent Man-Lover

18,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Winter Hue


First, thank you for making this thread

Second, might it be a good idea to organise the different formulae according to their alchemy level, eg group all the level 1 formulae together, all the level 2, so on and so forth because you can only make a recipie that is the same level as your alchemy level.
RubberDuckieBrat's avatar

Rich Gaian

13,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Im also curious as to the experience vales to acquire a level up im assuming it takes 100 exp to reach lv 2. Also some one should calculate a percentage on rates of success a high chance should mean 99% going down to as low as 5- 10 percent on hard synths.


As for my idea higher ranks make the simple recipes easier to make for example say the back wings area rank 10 synth which takes a lot of experience to get to lets guess about 100k exp. For cost being a r10 item u cant use cut cost /item cut and lets piece it at 1 mil gold and have a chance of success at 5-10% the items used to craft it are rank 9 recipes witch in turn will use rank 8 items etc. Rank 1 recipes should use the most common ingredients have a high chance of success like 90%. at rank 2 those recipes will be easy to craft at the cost of a higher tnl and simple recipes giving lower amounts of exp. Higher recipes should give more exp but be harder to make or are more costly if you level is too low. success rates should also be based on the item rank as well.

I'll say the only good thing is the items cant be destroyed until u are successful that should stay.

Also the store needs more ingredients to be added.

Just giving more 2 cents on the matter. My idea is based on other synthing ive seen in other games.
WasteIands's avatar

Smoker

I wanna know about the wings = l
Arma Toulon's avatar

Versatile Mage

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Citizen 200
Thank you for making this thread. It will sure help me get a better understanding of all this. :3
Oeuf's avatar

Muscular Reindeer

monkeytoes12355's avatar

Hygenic Nerd

8,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • First step to fame 200
good luck!
Mereluna's avatar

Star Strawberry

Twilightribbionprincess
Im also curious as to the experience vales to acquire a level up im assuming it takes 100 exp to reach lv 2. Also some one should calculate a percentage on rates of success a high chance should mean 99% going down to as low as 5- 10 percent on hard synths.


As for my idea higher ranks make the simple recipes easier to make for example say the back wings area rank 10 synth which takes a lot of experience to get to lets guess about 100k exp. For cost being a r10 item u cant use cut cost /item cut and lets piece it at 1 mil gold and have a chance of success at 5-10% the items used to craft it are rank 9 recipes witch in turn will use rank 8 items etc. Rank 1 recipes should use the most common ingredients have a high chance of success like 90%. at rank 2 those recipes will be easy to craft at the cost of a higher tnl and simple recipes giving lower amounts of exp. Higher recipes should give more exp but be harder to make or are more costly if you level is too low. success rates should also be based on the item rank as well.

I'll say the only good thing is the items cant be destroyed until u are successful that should stay.

Also the store needs more ingredients to be added.

Just giving more 2 cents on the matter. My idea is based on other synthing ive seen in other games.
It took me 10 exp to reach level 2, but I ran out of the starter bundles to continue.
Prodana's avatar

Invisible Friend

9,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
. . .there's a formula for making taco? .___. Why. . .
Palluchette's avatar

Questionable Nerd

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
User Image
O.o
so much work and time
Best of luck Winter Hue.
We all appreciate your dedication
even though you dislike this new feature ( i agree with yea 100%)
I can't respect this kind of feature, too much work for little
reward.
Marytanna's avatar

Star Grabber

18,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Good luck XD, sounds very hard XD.
Palluchette's avatar

Questionable Nerd

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
Tealzen
. . .there's a formula for making taco? .___. Why. . .
User Image


TACOS ARE AWESOME!
Winter Hue
reserved
Shouldnt you put RIG item section smile theres alot of those in Cash Shop smile
why do i have a feeling theres gonna be some item price problems after this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games