Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Transmutator

Announcement:

I have been really busy with real life drama, so I apologize that the update is taking so long. I put some time aside tomorrow afternoon for specifically updating this thread. I have set my phone alarm so I don't forget. It will be a small update since not many new items have been released lately, but it will be an update nonetheless.

Sparkling Transmutator

durianseeds
Winter Hue
durianseeds
User Image
Kamila's Vamp Belt

For future reference that item and all of the Kamila items are made from zOMG recipes, not from Alchemy.

Oh whoops. @___@. Sorry, I didn't know.

No worries silly. No harm done.

Beloved Nerd

Winter Hue
Announcement:

I have been really busy with real life drama, so I apologize that the update is taking so long. I put some time aside tomorrow afternoon for specifically updating this thread. I have set my phone alarm so I don't forget. It will be a small update since not many new items have been released lately, but it will be an update nonetheless.

Wtf why are you apologizing? Gaia is just a social online website...Your life is more important. What a****d will get mad at you for not updating as SOON as an item is made!? It's not like you're an admin or something, posting things regularly.

Also, the Nice Suit For Work has been made ; -; I NEED it...

Sparkling Transmutator

SaikoTaiko
Winter Hue
Announcement:

Wtf why are you apologizing? Gaia is just a social online website...Your life is more important. What a****d will get mad at you for not updating as SOON as an item is made!? It's not like you're an admin or something, posting things regularly.

o 3 o I like to be punctual. I really hate to make users wait, especially when it comes to threads I need to update. When I don't update in a timely manner, I feel as though I am letting down users that rely on that particular thread for new information. User Image

Unbeatable Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Winter Hue
SaikoTaiko
Winter Hue
Announcement:

o 3 o I like to be punctual. I really hate to make users wait, especially when it comes to threads I need to update. When I don't update in a timely manner, I feel as though I am letting down users that rely on that particular thread for new information. User Image

-hugs- Well that's what page scanning is for. emotion_c8

Beloved Nerd

Winter Hue
SaikoTaiko
Winter Hue
Announcement:

You shouldn't have to feel that way ; A; It must be stressful...

10,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Winter Hue
SaikoTaiko
Winter Hue
Announcement:

gosh not updating the thread wont kill us -w-
besides if you come here everyday it doesnt really matter XD
(not to mention if you subscribe!)

Sparkling Transmutator

Thread finally updated! *passes out*

Fashionable Vampire

Anxious Pal

Mokumoku Naito
VitaMAN:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/74385

surprised heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tactical Enchantress

20,090 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Mokumoku Naito
VitaMAN:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/74385

emotion_bigheart

Adorable Seeker

Okay so I feel extremely dumb. I haven't done anything with Alchemy at all so I have NO idea how it works T.T. Okay so..

In order to get the item Mammon's Wings. I need to buy the 'Alchemist's Case Recipe' right? And in order to get the item Alchemist's Case from it, I need to get 10 Golden Magical Gift boxes? O.o Correct?

So...how do I get Golden Magical Gift boxes? T.T

Star Champion

violet porridge wig = must havee

Star Champion

Fanpire32
Okay so I feel extremely dumb. I haven't done anything with Alchemy at all so I have NO idea how it works T.T. Okay so..

In order to get the item Mammon's Wings. I need to buy the 'Alchemist's Case Recipe' right? And in order to get the item Alchemist's Case from it, I need to get 10 Golden Magical Gift boxes? O.o Correct?

So...how do I get Golden Magical Gift boxes? T.T
there is still no gaurentee you'll get that formula for those wings
it's a very slim chance, maybe about 1/100 that you'll get any wing formula.
the GMG is like any giftbox, excpet it's rarer.
you can craft it or you can try to get it randomly.
you will get any formula from the case, but getting the wings formula is VERY rare.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff