bbetularia's Husband

Naughty Nymph

20,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
URTV 667 -- Albedo --
XxLoveLikeWinter13xX
Jesus, what an ungodly amount of items... I don't think I like this alchemy business anymore.

I was going to say "At least most of it is cheap," but then I noticed Starmony had shot up. Still relatively cheap, but still. And of course, the two at the bottom don't exist yet.

No me gusta any of this, man, no me gusta. There needs to be some major tweaking to make sure this keeps our interest long enough. It's not even just new users who will be alienated and daunted, it's pretty much everyone.

Friendly Noob

VVithnail
El Ten Eleven
I really want to know what that black coat is called, its number 7 D:
User Image <- My reaction to that set.

I NEED it.

Yeah the case of pietro is the only item with those type of coat, and that black one looks really neat O_O

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
XxLoveLikeWinter13xX
URTV 667 -- Albedo --
XxLoveLikeWinter13xX
Jesus, what an ungodly amount of items... I don't think I like this alchemy business anymore.

I was going to say "At least most of it is cheap," but then I noticed Starmony had shot up. Still relatively cheap, but still. And of course, the two at the bottom don't exist yet.

No me gusta any of this, man, no me gusta. There needs to be some major tweaking to make sure this keeps our interest long enough. It's not even just new users who will be alienated and daunted, it's pretty much everyone.

Except, of course, people who already have the available items, or enough gold/Gaia Cash/real cash to spend on getting it all. It may improve once all the ingredients are released... or we could just see people trying to hoard said items in order to sell it to people who are already desperate not to have what they spent on the other ingredients go to waste.

In all fairness, though this could have been handled better, it's not all Gaia's fault. This is human nature we're up against, and it is a savage, grasping, occasionally troll-like beast.

Astral Dreamer

El Ten Eleven
VVithnail
El Ten Eleven

I NEED it.

Yeah the case of pietro is the only item with those type of coat, and that black one looks really neat O_O
I want a full set...and I never say that about anything.

Friendly Noob

VVithnail
El Ten Eleven
VVithnail
El Ten Eleven

I NEED it.

I know right XD I want THAT exact outift that's in the announcement!!!

bbetularia's Husband

Naughty Nymph

20,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
URTV 667 -- Albedo --
XxLoveLikeWinter13xX
URTV 667 -- Albedo --
XxLoveLikeWinter13xX

Except, of course, people who already have the available items, or enough gold/Gaia Cash/real cash to spend on getting it all. It may improve once all the ingredients are released... or we could just see people trying to hoard said items in order to sell it to people who are already desperate not to have what they spent on the other ingredients go to waste.

In all fairness, though this could have been handled better, it's not all Gaia's fault. This is human nature we're up against, and it is a savage, grasping, occasionally troll-like beast.

Oh, very true. I guess only time will tell whether this works or if alchemy turns out to be a complete flop.

Astral Dreamer

El Ten Eleven
VVithnail
El Ten Eleven
VVithnail
El Ten Eleven

I NEED it.

I know right XD I want THAT exact outift that's in the announcement!!!
Hahaha maybe without the Pietro cats, and face. I can just see the possibilities with the set mixed in with my ideas. I wish gaia still listed the items instead of this "???" s**t.

Zachravel's Datemate

Monster Ship

I notice you make nearly all of these item list threads.
ilu ! *U* <33

Thank you very muuchh ^ u^ ~

Versatile Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

OMG HOW ARE YOU GETTING THESE RARES?

LOLOL.

I'm waiting for them to come out out with a pale marionette formula.

Shirtless Cat

Here you go Winter. :3
Cupcake Confection: http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/74913/

7,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Little Cookie God

OMG HOW ARE YOU GETTING THESE RARES?

LOLOL.

I'm waiting for them to come out out with a pale marionette formula.

Well my post earlier was skipped over but I said that it appears that recipes appear as they're discovered and listed, so finding them alone isn't enough they have to be put into the Marketplace for the listing to show up.

As far as the recipes I'm receiving them from giftboxes. xp

Shirtless Cat

classified_fu i really need to read the front page more carefully

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out