Welcome to Gaia! ::

EmberFoxHeart's Husband

Fishy Demigod

43,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Sweet Heart Ring should be made a Alchemy item because a lot of people were not part of Gaia until recently and I think that it would be fair to give them a chance to get the ring.

Salty Punching Bag

13,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I would be all for it, but Gaia announced they would never re-release the ring after the sale ended. I don't want them screwing over those who believed in that promise. And besides, some items should be hard to get. You can obtain almost every other ring with ease, why not have a hard one? I used to own one, and you're not missing out on much anyways.~

Edit: And besides, you can get the ring fairly by purchasing it from the Marketplace.

EmberFoxHeart's Husband

Fishy Demigod

43,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Diamond Cache
I would be all for it, but Gaia announced they would never re-release the ring after the sale ended. I don't want them screwing over those who believed in that promise. And besides, some items should be hard to get. You can obtain almost every other ring with ease, why not have a hard one? I used to own one, and you're not missing out on much anyways.~

Edit: And besides, you can get the ring fairly by purchasing it from the Marketplace.

you use to own one, how much did it increase your health by?

Salty Punching Bag

13,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
emotioneater
Diamond Cache

Sorry, it was about two years ago so I don't quite remember exactly, but it wasn't any more than Meat and it was just an extra support ring, nothing essential.~ Meat is definitely a better HP buff. People usually just use Sweetheart to buff random people out out of kindness.

Marytanna's Husband

Perfect Elocutionist

Ring: Sweetheart
emotioneater
Diamond Cache

450 @ Rage Rank 4, CL12
330 @ Rage Rank 4, CL10

EmberFoxHeart's Husband

Fishy Demigod

43,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Easley Lighthalzen
emotioneater
Diamond Cache

450 @ Rage Rank 4, CL12
330 @ Rage Rank 4, CL10

thank you for the information

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out