Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

10,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
imfawkinsexy
Rare Zomg rings not obtainable by other means ,soulbinding really doesn't matter to me

Can I second this post? I'm a little sad that I'll never be able to get the Integrity ring, just because I wasn't playing zOMG! when the game was glitching. Even though I have put many loving hours into playing... crying

Perhaps you could create an Epic Recipe of sorts, using large amounts of loot from every area of the game. I say every area because it would show that the player had the integrity (see whut i did thur) and determination to actually follow the plot through to its finish, rather than stopping at Papa Saw to farm their way up to CL 10. The only problem with this is that loot can be easily bought on the marketplace... sweatdrop

But the ring itself would have to be soulbound, of course.

I hope someone actually reads and considers this... sniffle... I want Integrity...

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Can we PLEASE have many more items made from Gold Shop items? These are so limited as are the ways of leveling up without spamming things one may not want nor could sell. (also the fact that this whole thing is so deeply inundated with CS items needing other CS items that disappear so quickly or the prices of said items gets out of control)

example
There has been a request for recolors for Fairy Wings.

How about
1 Fairy Wings = 5 red ink = red Fairy Wings

1 Fairy Wings + 5 green ink = green Fairy Wings

1 Fairy Wings + 5 yellow ink = yellow Fairy Wings

etc...
(no need for the blue since we already have that)

2,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
So, I don't really get the point of alchemy. How is it helpful and is it worth all the effort.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Big Valentine's Day cookie (all ingredients from Rina's shop)

Pink Star Cookie X 25

Bowl 'O Brownie Batter X 5

Bowl of Vanilla Creme X 5

Jar of Strawberry Jam X 10

Professional Alchemist

42,825 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
A Formula creating a Event ring :Sugar Rush, Fortune Favor and SWEETHEART (even soulbound).

hailheart's Bae

Magnetic Friend

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
formula for overseer skin=sparkly tights+wings+red eyes
formula for tattoos=the dyes you can find around gaia could be added together in differnt combinations to make a tattoo

Cluttered Cat

julipy
formula for tattoos=the dyes you can find around gaia could be added together in differnt combinations to make a tattoo
You can make the Tattoos in Skin Tyte with Inks. Unless you're wanting an update, maybe, to get more tattoos.

hailheart's Bae

Magnetic Friend

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ms Fortunes
imfawkinsexy
Rare Zomg rings not obtainable by other means ,soulbinding really doesn't matter to me

Can I second this post? I'm a little sad that I'll never be able to get the Integrity ring, just because I wasn't playing zOMG! when the game was glitching. Even though I have put many loving hours into playing... crying

Perhaps you could create an Epic Recipe of sorts, using large amounts of loot from every area of the game. I say every area because it would show that the player had the integrity (see whut i did thur) and determination to actually follow the plot through to its finish, rather than stopping at Papa Saw to farm their way up to CL 10. The only problem with this is that loot can be easily bought on the marketplace... sweatdrop

But the ring itself would have to be soulbound, of course.

I hope someone actually reads and considers this... sniffle... I want Integrity...
yah iwant this too

Professional Alchemist

42,825 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
A Formula for a Zhivago Companion

Wheezing Werewolf

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
i think some scarce old items should be able to be crafted ( like strawberries, they getting more rare )

some idigrients should maybe be even able to be grown! like in your own gaia house / garden farmville like place

also i think combining the old craft places (in the shops) and putting them where alchemy is now would make things easier

Omnipresent Phantom

9,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
Simple Formulas to create complicated ingredients,

Example: 50 Crumpled Newsprint = Regular Newspaper
10 Regular newspaper + other ingredients = Impractical Gala

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Princess Gowns

2 Emerald Princess Gowns + 1 Sapphire = Sapphire Princess Gown

2 Amethyst Princess Gowns + 1 Rose Quartz = Ruby Princess Gown

and then

2 Ruby Princess Gowns + 2 Sapphire Princess Gowns + 1 Diamond component = Diamond (white and gold) Princess Gown
New alchemy cases or something like that. They've depreciated in value quite a bit as have caches with newer people becoming alchemists. So perhaps more of specific items

Ex:

Philosopher Cache = 50 flowers, bugs, papers, etc

Alchemist's case = 200 flowers, bugs, etc

New item case = 400-1000 flowers, bugs, etc.

Something that is obviously more of a challenge and will help the economy for those of us who make heavy risk creating the cases and the caches as well as the folks we give gold to who depend on the market thriving. Many opportunities for work have dried up on the game item exchange. Please fix this problem soon.

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
How about a palimpsest?

You take a zOMG! recipe you don't want. Add a few other ingredients--some sort of bleaching agent (like milk and oat bran or powdered pumice), knife blade (I'm pretty sure there's a zOMG drop that could be used as a substitute), and Black Ink so that it isn't too easy to gather and create, and then you could have a zOMG! recipe you do want (like say the one for the Lawn Gnome figure or the Mechanical Mosquito Wings). And as an added level of difficulty, you'd have to have a specific unique ingredient to get the recipe you want (and as a way to differentiate the various recipes), but something that's farmable.

Come to think of it, this might work better with Nicholae....
How about gaia cash alchemy items, where some of the crafted items require a little bit of GC. Or the GC can replace one ingredient if your short on something. I prefer the later.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff