Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Rogue

10,550 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
i say that it would be fun to make a recipe that when it is made, it will increase your alchemy skills by a large amount. mainly because you don't sell all the stuff for making certain items, like bottled moonlight, or other such things that for some reason you can only find in the market place. i think it would be fair to let people make stuff with alchemy without having to spend a fortune on other items that are needed to make the item, when the total spent on the components is more than the item costs in the marketplace. please take this into consideration.

Interesting Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
how bout an automail yeah an automail it will be cool
not sure if this was mentioned yet, but how about being able to craft some of the rare bugs from towns, like the great monarch butterfly? Tough and expensive to craft, but still obtainable.

Party Partier

A Niji formula would be excellent.
User Image

Hilarious Explorer

4,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Generous 100
Truuuue...true. 3nodding
how about doing away with alchemy all together and focus on other items on gaia like zomg

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

7,050 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
How about a formula that involves tin cans...or some of those little useless guppies from fishing...?

or a formula to make the gold magical gift boxes....ignore me if this already exists x.x and pm me if it does. i'm just starting!

Party Partier

Also maybe change the RIG recipe requirements. Considering that they require hard to obtain items, where expense REALLY adds up, for something you pay Gcash for, you're only going to cause item extinction. (elegant mint ruffles for double rainbow is a great example no listings on the market at all.)

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
heart More hair,lips,skins,makeup,jewelery,high heeled ladies white boots,ladies high heeled very fashionable shoes Marionette anything. heart Thankies smile

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Latopazora
not sure if this was mentioned yet, but how about being able to craft some of the rare bugs from towns, like the great monarch butterfly? Tough and expensive to craft, but still obtainable.

I love this idea, because I've encountered that butterfly a total of once in my time here, way back years ago. And that little bug has inflated like no one's business.

Besides, we can already upgrade our fish to something higher up the scale. Should be fairly easy to tweak the bugs the same way. Preferably as a level two or level three formula, given that the formula the butterfly is an ingredient in is itself a level three item.

Thieving Carnivore

24,265 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I'd like to see some that turn a bigger fish (like a striper) back into smaller ones.
EX: 1 Striper turns into 7 goldfish
heart

Thieving Carnivore

24,265 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
gangsta xiii ssc
how about doing away with alchemy all together and focus on other items on gaia like zomg

alchemy is really hard to take part of but I still really like the idea. I'd love to see some more zomg items too, especially if used in an alchemy recipe

Formal Elocutionist

Buccaneer Maroon Pirate Coat + Buccaneer Tyrian Pirate Coat + Buccaneer Leather Pirate Coat + Buccaneer Sargassum Pirate Coat + Buccaneer Silver Pirate Coat + Buccaneer Midnight Pirate Coat + Buccaneer Royal Pirate Coat = Marauder Legacy
TINSTAAFL
Buccaneer Maroon Pirate Coat + Buccaneer Tyrian Pirate Coat + Buccaneer Leather Pirate Coat + Buccaneer Sargassum Pirate Coat + Buccaneer Silver Pirate Coat + Buccaneer Midnight Pirate Coat + Buccaneer Royal Pirate Coat = Marauder Legacy

now that is confusing
and a mouthful to try to say

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas