Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Poster

What about some sort of new alchemist halo? Something that stays soulbound, so only true alchemists can get them. biggrin

Lucky Prophet

have more anime items like
soul eater items
fairy tail items
naruto items
and more item in that genre
[NPC] Cresento
Though I've already documented hundreds of alchemical formulae in my day, the possibilities for new ones are truly without limit.

Much as I despise the notion of taking advice from laypeople, I will condescend-- just this once-- to hear your ideas.

If you'd like to suggest a new formula for item alchemy, please do so here. I will check this thread regularly and attempt to gather the best ideas.

Thank you.

Backwoods Abomination

I'd like to see some aquarium backgrounds and decoration items. Specifically I want to see some that need tons of the Daily Chance aquarium backgrounds and decorations, because then I'd feel good about my inexplicable refusal to throw away any of the junk I get.
Rare Zomg rings not obtainable by other means ,soulbinding really doesn't matter to me

Timid Lunatic

How about combining inks and old tat's together into new multicoloured or large area tat's.
Per se- the blue, red and black face heart tat's forming a clover or a fan?

OG Cat

14,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Would be nice to have anime items from: .Hack// series and Sword Art Online.

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
[NPC] Cresento
Though I've already documented hundreds of alchemical formulae in my day, the possibilities for new ones are truly without limit.

Much as I despise the notion of taking advice from laypeople, I will condescend-- just this once-- to hear your ideas.

If you'd like to suggest a new formula for item alchemy, please do so here. I will check this thread regularly and attempt to gather the best ideas.

Thank you.

A " I am a fairy " formula would be really great, after crafting the " I am " it would be a little pink or blue fairy, more wing then body but have the body just ( and Just, just ) big enough to be seen. You could have two formula's like this ,,, 1 for a boy ( blue ) and 1 for a girl ( pink ) the wings would be animated and would look ( I thank ) really good. biggrin

Perfect Warlord

48,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
if you could make the hair from these items in more colors like brown, red, purple, pink etc and make them into formulas I think they would be fun to craft:

www.gaiaonline.com/forum/compose/entry/new/74094147/

www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/92437
original grombie skin

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,750 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
know what would be ******** AWESOME to be able to craft... OLD EVENT ITEMS y'know the ones that are over 100mil? like the jacked-up shirt, or bunni slippers, black/white G-corp shirts, or some such stuff we originally got for free

Newbie Member

would love to create azrael wings^^

Amorous Paladin

14,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
I would like to be able to take the three Knight armors and create a pure white and gold Knight armor with them. ( Possible knight name: Freya? )

A failed attempt spoof item might be funny.

I would also like to see the driftwood put to use in furniture alchemy.

And of course, more bangs would also be very nice!

Playful Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Tipsy 100
what about combining items to create items from the past? some items that are no longer available in the stores.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff