Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

Jackalust
Cassius King
Angelic Halo Formula, make it like you need to combine all Angelic and Demonic wing formulas. Or something crazy. Michael's Wings + Lucifer's Wings.
make equally retarded formulas for all 2003 items in comparison to their price & I wouldnt event care

also Michaels wings + Lucifers wings is approx 1/3rd the price of a halo
j/s
One can dream. But i meant no offense when I posted this, and its not to spite any 03s, I'm just sayin

Starrii's Wife

IRL Bunny

14,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
Cassius King
Jackalust
Cassius King
Angelic Halo Formula, make it like you need to combine all Angelic and Demonic wing formulas. Or something crazy. Michael's Wings + Lucifer's Wings.
make equally retarded formulas for all 2003 items in comparison to their price & I wouldnt event care

j/s
One can dream. But i meant no offense when I posted this, and its not to spite any 03s, I'm just sayin
i know i dont take offense to it
im fairly certain gaia would never touch 03s
the only reason they would is likely because of the fact halos are basically extinct in terms of sales now & there are basically extinct items
xd
my halo means nothing to me other than a type of success most exchangers never get to
something something im a show off a*****e

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

Jackalust
Cassius King
Jackalust
Cassius King

j/s
the only reason they would is likely because of the fact halos are basically extinct in terms of sales now & there are basically extinct items
xd
my halo means nothing to me other than a type of success most exchangers never get to
Teach me your ways! crying

but back on topic. I agree to a certain extent that Gaia SHOULD never touch 03s but there is another part of me that thinks Alchemy is a HUGE gold/item sink to be fueled buy Gaia Cash... ninja So who knows what they will do next?

j/s

Teach me your ways!
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:55 pm

j/s

Bubble20103's Datemate

Greedy Citizen

12,900 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Eyes.. 4laugh Pretty like Angelic Manner

Dangerous Lover

14,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
zOMG Rings: Avatar Items
The formula would look something like this: 10 Hornet's Nest Rings + 5 orb aggregates = Hornet's Nest Avatar Item
This could be done for just some rings or all of them.
WHO knows where I can get the recepi for Michael's Wings formula I have looked everywhere and cannot find it?

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
StarrVei
WHO knows where I can get the recepi for Michael's Wings formula I have looked everywhere and cannot find it?

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

To make Michael's Wings you need the Angelic Quest Inizio + a lot of time & gold.

There's only a handful in existence and they come from the Alchemist's Case.

Look here for more information on backwings quests.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...
Thank you xd

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
How about tweaking some of the COMPONENTS IN EXISTING FORMULAS if they are NOW EXTINCT or about to BECOME extinct? Who wants a bunch of half made/almost ready formulas they are never gonna be able to complete because one of the components is not ever gonna be available again especially if it's alternative is made by a formula that ALSO includes a component that is about to become extinct?

Cluttered Cat

rainbowlady1
How about tweaking some of the COMPONENTS IN EXISTING FORMULAS if they are NOW EXTINCT or about to BECOME extinct? Who wants a bunch of half made/almost ready formulas they are never gonna be able to complete because one of the components is not ever gonna be available again especially if it's alternative is made by a formula that ALSO includes a component that is about to become extinct?
Or making formulas for the dwindling items using cheapy always available items?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff