Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
I would like more formulas that make use of Daily Chance items at every level.

Aged Agent

12,150 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
I wish there were an Alchemy Cauldron. So,maybe, we could mix a bit of this and a bit of that to see what we get? *the possibilities are endless biggrin * rofl

Questionable Bear

44,090 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Formula 6: Spirit Pyre

Buy price: 100 gold

Cost to craft: 6000 gold

Components:

1 Diablo Magnum
5 Spirit Pyre Rune
10 of any Drop Dead Gorgeous Skull Choker
10 Human Skull
1 Fiery Curse

Chance of success: Medium

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Item formula for GoFushion Charms suggestion;

Level 2 formula

Heart;
Ruby (Gold)
Love Note Scraps (Emerald)
Rose Quartz (Emerald)
Plastic token (Emerald)
Tropical Clay (Aquamarine)

Level 4 formula

Star;
Stardust (Garnet)
Amethyst (Emerald)
Adamantium (Platinum)
Plastic token (Emerald)

Level 6 formula

Diamond;
Diamondite (Sapphire)
Aquamarine (Topaz)
Sapphire (Ruby)
Diamond (Diamond)
Adamantium (Platinum)
Plastic token (Emerald)

-the ones inside the () are the chache's where the items come from,
and i figure for the different charms; a gemstone in the same color and things which minds of the charm ^_^'

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
How about making formulas for all of your new RiG-items?
since there's quite a lot of those now ;p

it would be nice if the formulas included more alchemy components though?
-since some of the caches are feeling kind of excessive with all of the other items necessary for crafting sweatdrop

it'd be nice with some updates on the EI- formulas too,
add the new EIs and REIs?

Distinct Prophet

Having the Case Meow formula able to use any of the 12 of the Case of Pietro Generations instead of only 10.

And also having a forumla to make the Case of Pietro.

Hygienic Noob

2,900 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Hygienic 200
yeah, the starter item was super awesome.
I sincerely wish there was a way (even if the chances were much slimmer) to make the subcomponents for the formula recipes.

I foolishly thought making Valefor Academy would be easy because it was lvl 1 and it was 1 gaia cash....
and it turns out that I'm going to be needing 10 brooms (worth about 10 bil/each or so) to make a random item...
how about something much more simple?
like... uh...
alchemy formula 0: stick
use 10 seeds, use 100 dirt, use 500 water (attainable either at game shop or from actual minigames) and 1 gift of time and 1 gift of nature for (make a quest for those) : 10% chance to gain a stick

alchemy formula 0: bundle of straw
use 100 seeds, use 500 dirt, 10 gift of nature for: 25 % chance to gain straw

alchemy formula 0: broom
1 stick, 10 bundle of straw, cord (quest for it) : 10 % chance to gain a broom

and finally: alchemy formula 1 - get 10 brooms, make the dang random package thingy.

it would totally get me to play online more often.

EDIT: oh wow, I just found the Alchemist case formula and the alchemist cache's ... I feel so silly for ranting. keep up the great work

Irregular Lunatic

15,275 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Marathon 300
I agree with Konani that there should be Go Fusion charm formulas it would be very helpful

Shy Demigod

27,725 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The Long-stem Pink Rose really needs a formula. They are of limited quantity since they were only released in the Cash Shop and are no longer available there.
The components could all come from Caches, or items from Rina's shop or other gold shops could be included.

This would be greatly appreciated.

Married Assailant

12,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Converting 100 items 100
I would love to see more parody items. Maybe some based off shows like Dog Days, SAO, or Fate Stay?

Alchemy formula rigs would be good too. Just a RIG filled with formulas based off different series?

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
would like a dragon where the "i am" pose lets you keep you other dragons with you....
dragon on you dragon head, dragons around you, dragon on you back, and dragons in you wings (arms).

what do we need for dragon making? my guess,

tail, (1 or 5 long tails) (for the extra long tail)
fish, (stripers 10 each) (for the scales)
fire, (1 for the fire breath?)
ink, (5 for the color) (red for red, blue for blue, green for green, black for black).
horns, (1) (for the head, dragons have these)
and User Image 2 of this, (for the eyes)

Desirable Genius

9,450 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Since I missed the 23 March 2015 ATS session tonight by LITERALLY 45 seconds...

`Hydro
Items

Might it be possible to introduce a few more rare fish into the system, like the ones for Backwings formulas? They are so rare and their purpose is to be used up, so perhaps they could appear in deflation RIGs?

This please. Or at least another way to obtain the Lionfish, I don't even mind making them myself. Possibly an Alchemy formula that ONLY Level 10 alchemists who have accepted the Wing Quests can make with the final, fishy product being soul bound to said alchemist? That way, the ones out in the lakes can remain as collectible as they currently are and no one loses out. Alchemists can FINALLY complete their Wing Mastery Achievements (I, personally, ONLY need 2 Lionbacks and 1 Rubyback to finish, have EVERYTHING else needed for my final 3 wing formulas), and those who enjoy the fishing game can continue with their trophies and items uninterrupted. I have been beating my head against my desk trying to learn to fish in the Reclamation Facility for MONTHS now, to no avail. To buy the smaller fish needed to trade for the Lionfish is just as impossible with the current inflation as well.

Any help is much appreciated!

~Roy

...and since then, I've come up with this...

Formula 10: *Insert Type Here* Lionfish

Cost to Craft: *insert gold amount, doesn't really matter much*

(Add a note/asterisk here)

***You MUST have a soul-bound Back Wing Quest in your account in order to craft this formula!***

User Image Anycolor Paint - 50

User Image Dried Seahorse - 25

User Image Fish Scale - 25

User Image (THIS is how most feel about these fish in general, so I thought it'd fit well!) Crying Emote Mask - 20

User Image Fisherman's Hat - 1

User Image Bass'Ken Waders - 15

...plus whatever else you think would be good to put in this thing...

Result:

*Whichever Lionfish the Formula represents.*

Chance of Success: Very Low (keep it somewhat tougher to make)

(Add a note/asterisk on the formula EXPLICITLY stating that...)

***Results of this formula will become soul-bound upon completion***

With the soul-bounding of the resulting Lionfish to the alchemist's account, they are used for alchemy wing formulas. Keeps them from being mass-produced just for the gold they're worth at the moment so the market isn't flooded with them causing an imbalance in the Fishing Game, AND we alchemists have a way to complete the Wing Mastery Achievement without having to go broke both virtually AND in reality.

This idea was originally brainstormed with a friend, OLD MAN ROME, who has helped me out considerably! This kind fellow not only regularly dumps caches by the thousands that he buys with his own money into the dumpster to help out struggling alchemists, but he also donated...yes, DONATED all six wing formulas to me to aide me on my quest for the toughest Achievement to obtain on Gaia. We tried to keep within the idea of the Alchemy formulas, it's a nice mix of both gold shop items, Philosopher's Caches (gives the Emerald ones EVERY alchemist has HUNDREDS of a purpose!), Daily Chance items, and zOMG! components.

I hope you will consider our idea! Thank you much for all the work you do.

~Roy

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
RoyMustangTheGod
Since I missed the 23 March 2015 ATS session tonight by LITERALLY 45 seconds...

`Hydro
Items

Might it be possible to introduce a few more rare fish into the system, like the ones for Backwings formulas? They are so rare and their purpose is to be used up, so perhaps they could appear in deflation RIGs?

This please. Or at least another way to obtain the Lionfish, I don't even mind making them myself. Possibly an Alchemy formula that ONLY Level 10 alchemists who have accepted the Wing Quests can make with the final, fishy product being soul bound to said alchemist? That way, the ones out in the lakes can remain as collectible as they currently are and no one loses out. Alchemists can FINALLY complete their Wing Mastery Achievements (I, personally, ONLY need 2 Lionbacks and 1 Rubyback to finish, have EVERYTHING else needed for my final 3 wing formulas), and those who enjoy the fishing game can continue with their trophies and items uninterrupted. I have been beating my head against my desk trying to learn to fish in the Reclamation Facility for MONTHS now, to no avail. To buy the smaller fish needed to trade for the Lionfish is just as impossible with the current inflation as well.

Any help is much appreciated!

~Roy

...and since then, I've come up with this...

Formula 10: *Insert Type Here* Lionfish

Cost to Craft: *insert gold amount, doesn't really matter much*

(Add a note/asterisk here)

***You MUST have a soul-bound Back Wing Quest in your account in order to craft this formula!***

User Image Anycolor Paint - 50

User Image Dried Seahorse - 25

User Image Fish Scale - 25

User Image (THIS is how most feel about these fish in general, so I thought it'd fit well!) Crying Emote Mask - 20

User Image Fisherman's Hat - 1

User Image Bass'Ken Waders - 15

...plus whatever else you think would be good to put in this thing...

Result:

*Whichever Lionfish the Formula represents.*

Chance of Success: Very Low (keep it somewhat tougher to make)

(Add a note/asterisk on the formula EXPLICITLY stating that...)

***Results of this formula will become soul-bound upon completion***

With the soul-bounding of the resulting Lionfish to the alchemist's account, they are used for alchemy wing formulas. Keeps them from being mass-produced just for the gold they're worth at the moment so the market isn't flooded with them causing an imbalance in the Fishing Game, AND we alchemists have a way to complete the Wing Mastery Achievement without having to go broke both virtually AND in reality.

This idea was originally brainstormed with a friend, OLD MAN ROME, who has helped me out considerably! This kind fellow not only regularly dumps caches by the thousands that he buys with his own money into the dumpster to help out struggling alchemists, but he also donated...yes, DONATED all six wing formulas to me to aide me on my quest for the toughest Achievement to obtain on Gaia. We tried to keep within the idea of the Alchemy formulas, it's a nice mix of both gold shop items, Philosopher's Caches (gives the Emerald ones EVERY alchemist has HUNDREDS of a purpose!), Daily Chance items, and zOMG! components.

I hope you will consider our idea! Thank you much for all the work you do.

~Roy

Just so you know they gave me a polite "no" on my question.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff