Welcome to Gaia! ::

Though I've already documented hundreds of alchemical formulae in my day, the possibilities for new ones are truly without limit.

Much as I despise the notion of taking advice from laypeople, I will condescend-- just this once-- to hear your ideas.

If you'd like to suggest a new formula for item alchemy, please do so here. I will check this thread regularly and attempt to gather the best ideas.

Thank you.

Dapper Tycoon

14,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
hmmmmm i want to be able to make all kinds of jewelry and accessories

Hygenic Nerd

8,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • First step to fame 200
I would like to make companions. ( By the way Nicolae doesn't seem to like you much)

[NPC] Nicolae
Psst. Hey. Don't tell Cresento I said this, but Item Alchemy is a pretty huge field of study. Lotta ins, lotta outs. Tons of vagaries and whatnot.

There are bound to be some kinks in the system here and there. If you run into any problems, just drop by this thread and let me know about 'em.

Better you talk to me, since Cresento doesn't handle criticism too well (he gets super pouty).

Liquid Liner's Compadre

Monster Dabbler

How about some new tattoos we are long over due for those or even make mixed inks like swirled ink to make new tats

Desirable Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
More eyes/hair? o:

Blessed Wolf

User ImageShoot for the moon...
more hair >O>

Even if you miss you'll land among the stars...User Image
Skins!

Vamipre skin in more colours. Also the changeling baby troll skin in standard skin colours would be pretty awesome too.

Dangerous Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Mini versions of items, like in the Manga! Things such as:

Mini Ninja Headband

Mini Ancient Katana

Mini Baby Panda

Stuff like that n.n

Ooh! BEST IDEA EVAR:

Maybe an alchemy ring that ups your chances of successfully completing a recipe? biggrin

I love the idea of alchemy and hope it can expand a ton! :3

8,550 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Make one for Zephyr Tasset please!

Oh! And Animated items! Maybe even recolors for animated items! x3
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
All three Marionette Doll skins. There's no reasonable way the average person can make 12m gold at the least to get that item, so a workaround would be appreciated.

Or the Marionette clothes. Either or.

Shirtless Cat

I want more hair, eyes and skins. gonk

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
I would love to have weapons, and more skins :3

Invisible Prophet

9,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
more skins, no hair (bald), better trash items? dramallama

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
"Knock-offs", if you will, of some of the super hideously expensive items would be great, if you can't/don't want to make the originals available for alchemy. I'm not sure about the idea of crafting a cat or some other type of living creature, but if you can come up with a way... But not just those ones. There are many clothing items that I'll never be able to afford that I would like to.

Weapons, of course. they don't have to be super fancy versions of the weapons, (ie, glowing, sentient, or covered in gold filigree) just nicely-crafted, well-proportioned, usable versions. Kusari-gama, swords of all types, maces, shields, whips. I'm sure you know what people want in that area.

Jewelry, accessories, bangles, etc. Especially for the feet/leg area.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff