Welcome to Gaia! ::

I Kirby I's Wife

Lavish Kitten

11,700 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
So, I just wanted to craft a couple things. And I've never crafted before, so I'm not sure if I did something wrong, or a glitched just butt ******** me (excuse the graphics)...

But, I crafted

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

&

It says they were both successful. I don't have the PROOF on the success, but I have proof on the purchase for all the items, and they are no longer in my inventory.
I'm sure they can check if the Crafted Items were ever there...

Do i just have to wait a day or what?
Or should I file a ticket?

Thanks for anyone who gives me some answers in advance!

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
First, sorry if I'm covering something really obvious, but have you checked your Special Tab? That's where RIGs would end up.

I have heard of people not having their wings correctly grant as a bonus on a wing quest, but I've never heard of anyone not getting the item that they crafted after they've had a crafting success indicated. So, the formula, components (you'd need 10 (or I think some are 15 or 20) of some RIG fail from the relevant RIG) and gold were consumed, but you didn't receive the item?

If this has actually happened- you've checked your 'All' Tab in your inventory, and the components are gone but you've received nothing in return, I'd definitely advise filing a ticket. Unfortunately the ticket system seems to be rather backed up at the moment sweatdrop , but this is the advised method of getting any crafting issues seen to.

I Kirby I's Wife

Lavish Kitten

11,700 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Zzyli
First, sorry if I'm covering something really obvious, but have you checked your Special Tab? That's where RIGs would end up.

I have heard of people not having their wings correctly grant as a bonus on a wing quest, but I've never head of anyone not getting the item that they crafted after they've had a crafting success indicated. So, the formula, components (you'd need 10 (or I think some are 15 or 20) of some RIG fail from the relevant RIG) and gold were consumed, but you didn't receive the item?

If this has actually happened- you've checked your 'All' Tab in your inventory, and the components are gone but you've received nothing in return, I'd definitely advise filing a ticket. Unfortunately the ticket system seems to be rather backed up at the moment sweatdrop , but this is the advised method of getting any crafting issues seen to.

Haha, yeah I made sure to check all the tabs slowly. The very first one I went to is the 'Special' Tab.

^ Nothing but those three items.

I have proof that I got XP from both successful craftings, but yeah... no item.
And I tried looking for solutions all around. I've heard people filing tickets and all, but not one person has gotten a response or the forum was just never answered, unfortunately. I'm kinda anxious because IDK if I will get answer, even if it takes a couple weeks, or not. >_>;

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Vindictive D r e a m s

Haha, yeah I made sure to check all the tabs slowly. The very first one I went to is the 'Special' Tab.

And I tried looking for solutions all around. I've heard people filing tickets and all, but not one person has gotten a response or the forum was just never answered, unfortunately. I'm kinda anxious because IDK if I will get answer, even if it takes a couple weeks, or not. >_>;

This used to be the kind of thing you could bring up at ATA to get fixed, but as we don't have ATA any more, I'm really not sure what else can be done aside from filing a ticket and waiting. sweatdrop I'm sorry this has happened to you!

I Kirby I's Wife

Lavish Kitten

11,700 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Zzyli
Vindictive D r e a m s

This used to be the kind of thing you could bring up at ATA to get fixed, but as we don't have ATA any more, I'm really not sure what else can be done aside from filing a ticket and waiting. sweatdrop I'm sorry this has happened to you!

No problem, but I appreciate the fast reply!
C:
Thanks for at least giving some advice and knowledge on what you know.
Helps a lot more than ya probably think. ^^

High-functioning Loiterer

18,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Vindictive D r e a m s
Zzyli

I have heard of people not having their wings correctly grant as a bonus on a wing quest, but I've never head of anyone not getting the item that they crafted after they've had a crafting success indicated. So, the formula, components (you'd need 10 (or I think some are 15 or 20) of some RIG fail from the relevant RIG) and gold were consumed, but you didn't receive the item?

No offense if I'm being captain obvious here… Did you check to see if you have a second page on your special tab? I noticed you have a bunch of caches… this might have pushed your item to a second page even though it looks like there is more than enough room for it. (I had that happen to me, and I'm rather embarrassed how long it took me to figure it out.) sweatdrop

I Kirby I's Wife

Lavish Kitten

11,700 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
scarlet_maven

No offense if I'm being captain obvious here… Did you check to see if you have a second page on your special tab? I noticed you have a bunch of caches… this might have pushed your item to a second page even though it looks like there is more than enough room for it. (I had that happen to me, and I'm rather embarrassed how long it took me to figure it out.) sweatdrop

Do you know how much I Love You right now?
OMg, I didn't even know there could be a second page in your inventory.
o_o
THANK YOU!

WTF GAIA. Wow... I thought I found it weird that it only showed 500-ish philosopher's.
How did I miss that second page option... wow.

High-functioning Loiterer

18,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Vindictive D r e a m s
scarlet_maven

Do you know how much I Love You right now?
OMg, I didn't even know there could be a second page in your inventory.
o_o
THANK YOU!

WTF GAIA. Wow... I thought I found it weird that it only showed 500-ish philosopher's.
How did I miss that second page option... wow.

Oh, I'm so glad that's what happened! (especially since it seems like waiting for a ticket to be addressed is not so speedy…) I had no idea it could happen either until I bought a bunch of caches and freaked out when I couldn't find a cash shop item I just bought… Anyways, so glad I could help! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff