Should I Open It or Sell It?

Open it! 0.31 31.0% [ 31 ]
Sell it! 0.19 19.0% [ 19 ]
Throw it away! (I'll be dumpster diving) 0.24 24.0% [ 24 ]
TROLLOLLLOLLLOLOLLOOLOL 0.26 26.0% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]
< 1 2

Pslightly Psycho
Sell the Autopsy Scar then? It's still 75K, and the Giftbox will probably cost less than that on the 16th, when everyone is selling them.

Besides, you've done better than me either way. I made a box way back at the start of this limited formula, and tried to list it for 440K, but I missed a digit. It didn't stay in the MP long enough for me to cancel. >_<

Which is why one should wait one to two weeks after that, when the price will have increased again. I'm confident I can get 400k for my gift box if I play the marketplace right, since right now it is around 250k, it will briefly increase, then drop sharply, then increase again, at which point it is best to sell. smile

Haunter

41,650 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Doomsicle
Pslightly Psycho
Sell the Autopsy Scar then? It's still 75K, and the Giftbox will probably cost less than that on the 16th, when everyone is selling them.

Besides, you've done better than me either way. I made a box way back at the start of this limited formula, and tried to list it for 440K, but I missed a digit. It didn't stay in the MP long enough for me to cancel. >_<

Which is why one should wait one to two weeks after that, when the price will have increased again. I'm confident I can get 400k for my gift box if I play the marketplace right, since right now it is around 250k, it will briefly increase, then drop sharply, then increase again, at which point it is best to sell. smile

I'm just worried that they'll do something that makes the giftboxes worth less within that time. Making them more common, or having other ways to get the items inside, for example.
Pslightly Psycho
Doomsicle
Pslightly Psycho

I'm just worried that they'll do something that makes the giftboxes worth less within that time. Making them more common, or having other ways to get the items inside, for example.

That's certainly a possibility, and in a way I really wish they would Alchemy items should be rare, but not as rare as they are. I just hope they wait a couple weeks before making that choice. XD

Fluff Lover

14,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
better not to risk it.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
WiCKeD CoZMiC
Soooo.... I opened it. Got Formula 4: Autopsy Scar crying

I am now done with Alchemy.

seriously?
i got an item that i sold for 200k on the mp
Infinite_Randomness
MC lollygirl
Open it! Look, whatever you get out of that thing is gonna be good depending on how you look at it!!! You can even get a RARE FORMULA!!!!

YAY! ANOTHER gold sink!

Really Gaia?

its better then getting a role of tissue from a formula, i spent over 200k trying to make it and couldnt even sale the thing

Witty Dabbler

12,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Guardian of Sceadu
Infinite_Randomness
MC lollygirl
Open it! Look, whatever you get out of that thing is gonna be good depending on how you look at it!!! You can even get a RARE FORMULA!!!!

YAY! ANOTHER gold sink!

Really Gaia?

its better then getting a role of tissue from a formula, i spent over 200k trying to make it and couldnt even sale the thing

Tissue? We just may as a well be crafting s**t poo, because you probably need quite a few of them to make whatever you are making probably and it isn't even worth than much. (edit: I just looked in the marketplace, and used tissue is at the least 370k)
I can't believe it.

I really can't believe the site has become this money hungry. :l It's like you can hardly have anything of value or any real fun in this digital place without spending real money- unless you save every piece of gold you ever made, play games like crazy and become a entrepreneur.
Infinite_Randomness
Guardian of Sceadu
Infinite_Randomness
MC lollygirl

YAY! ANOTHER gold sink!

Really Gaia?

Tissue? We just may as a well be crafting s**t poo, because you probably need quite a few of them to make whatever you are making probably and it isn't even worth than much. (edit: I just looked in the marketplace, and used tissue is at the least 370k)
I can't believe it.

I really can't believe the site has become this money hungry. :l It's like you can hardly have anything of value or any real fun in this digital place without spending real money- unless you save every piece of gold you ever made, play games like crazy and become a entrepreneur.

you right and your wrong the only way i even able to make 2mil on gaia is by being a smart merchant i played black jack to get cash, then i bought a gen item on gaia and sold it to buy a bundle when i repeated this for about 2 or 3 months .......... at any rate i was doing good till i kinda just bought every thing and donated most of it to ...so yeah its not that hard just really complicating

Supercharged Ranger

29,875 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Argh now im paranoid about mine, cause if i get sumthin useless im pressin a self destruct button on the real, btw anyone know why they pushing out lvl3+ formulas if components (heck for even lvl 2 formulas ie licorice & sharks blood) are minimal to non exsistant at best?

Liberal Lunatic

I just made a giftbox too and now I'm too nervous to open it and end up with something crappy so I think I'm going to sell it for 200K and if nobody buys it then I'll just keep it and open it or wait for the price to go back up (hopefully).

I'm done with Alchemy after this, too. I thought I'd give it another try, but it's such a pain in the a** to pay all this money for stuff that's not even that great and the chances of getting an item might be s**t anyway.

I just wasted 100 charge orbs and thousands in gold to try to make one lousy orb aggregate and it FAILED. Do I even get a consolation prize? If I did, I didn't see it. Alchemy blows; you should at least get the damn item you try to make; they need to take the "chance of SUCK-cess" out of it. scream

8,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Feevil
I just made a giftbox too and now I'm too nervous to open it and end up with something crappy so I think I'm going to sell it for 200K and if nobody buys it then I'll just keep it and open it or wait for the price to go back up (hopefully).

I'm done with Alchemy after this, too. I thought I'd give it another try, but it's such a pain in the a** to pay all this money for stuff that's not even that great and the chances of getting an item might be s**t anyway.

I just wasted 100 charge orbs and thousands in gold to try to make one lousy orb aggregate and it FAILED. Do I even get a consolation prize? If I did, I didn't see it. Alchemy blows; you should at least get the damn item you try to make; they need to take the "chance of SUCK-cess" out of it. scream

If a formula fails then it just returns the items (and gold?) to you and you can just try again. It is kind of annoying though...

Liberal Lunatic

PinkTigerLily
Feevil

If a formula fails then it just returns the items (and gold?) to you and you can just try again. It is kind of annoying though...
It does? Oh thank you, that's nice to know, but it still wasted the cost of the formula, right? At least that's not as bad as losing everything, but I still think Alchemy needs a LOT of tweaking.

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
Gaia's way of causing the MP to change considerably in about one day: Alchemy 3nodding

8,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Heckler 50
Feevil

ME TOO! Medium chance = double your costs right now! Not $5K, but $10K. Then I used it to make some worthless snake shoulder pads....I just hope those become part of some recipe in the future 'cause they aren't selling! (And why are all the starter recipes for things you would NEVER buy or wear!!!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff