Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I dont understand where you get componenets??? Is there some way to get them better than buying all of them and stuff?

6,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Market Browser 100
adoxh5
I dont understand where you get componenets??? Is there some way to get them better than buying all of them and stuff?

Best way of getting them is opening up Philosopher's Caches and Golden Magical Giftboxes.
Both of which can be crafted or bought in marketplace.

Wealthy Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spectacular Slayer
adoxh5

Best way of getting them is opening up Philosopher's Caches and Golden Magical Giftboxes.

And to craft those where do you get those items? lol and really calcium scraps, i need 15 of them and theyre 150k a piece! its a lvl 1 formula for gods sake...

6,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Market Browser 100
adoxh5
Spectacular Slayer
adoxh5

And to craft those where do you get those items? lol and really calcium scraps, i need 15 of them and theyre 150k a piece! its a lvl 1 formula for gods sake...

Alchemy is very expensive.
As for crafting the caches and giftboxes, the components for them can be gotten in towns, fishing and zOMG.

Wealthy Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spectacular Slayer
adoxh5
Spectacular Slayer
adoxh5

As for crafting the caches and giftboxes, the components for them can be gotten in towns, fishing and zOMG.

and once u buy a formula can u keep reusing it or do every craft use a formula?

6,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Market Browser 100
adoxh5
Spectacular Slayer
adoxh5
Spectacular Slayer
adoxh5

Every successful craft will use all needed components and formula.

Wealthy Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spectacular Slayer
adoxh5
Spectacular Slayer
adoxh5
Spectacular Slayer
adoxh5

Oh, Thanks!

6,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Market Browser 100
adoxh5
Spectacular Slayer
adoxh5
Spectacular Slayer
adoxh5

Oh, Thanks!

No problem.
Also, look through forums to see what formulas are best to do to level up fast and cheaply.

Dangerous Dabbler

There are MUCH easier Level 1 formulas. Don't go by level. Go by what the guides say the formula has in it and check out all the components first.

For Level 1, unless you're heavily invested into making that one particular item, use the formulas for Orb Aggregate and Philosopher's Cache. Those sell for a profit and they'll get you all the way to Level 3.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff