Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like to buy pancakes in bulk quantities of 500 pancakes?

Yes 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 40 ]
No 0.05 5.0% [ 3 ]
Syrup! 0.28333333333333 28.3% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
This poll closed on July 12, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 > >>

Peaceful Lunatic

siskataya
Ysavvryl
siskataya
Hey again pancake lovers! XD

Nyadriel,Ysavvryl,Otp,and SnowbaIl have all been granted their pancakes. Let me know if everything worked out ok for you!

Also, I need a volunteer or two to help me with a pancake-related testing project. Any takers?

Sisky

I can help out. What needs to be done?

Awesome! Another volunteer... exxxxxxcellllllleeeennnnnttt! *makes more tenty Mr Burns hands*

I need someone to send heaps of pancakes to test the limits of pancake inventory holding XD Basically, if you have a mule that you don't really trade on a lot but which has a trading pass in case the inventory goes BOOM! that I can spam with pancakes, that would be great.

Sisky

lol Sounds fun, but in that case, I'm afraid I can't help out. I have no mules, sorry.

But now you have me wanting to write about a pancake explosion. Anyhow, I hope you get to feeling better (about that head cold you mentioned earlier).

Original Survivor

siskataya

Awesome! Another volunteer... exxxxxxcellllllleeeennnnnttt! *makes more tenty Mr Burns hands*

I need someone to send heaps of pancakes to test the limits of pancake inventory holding XD Basically, if you have a mule that you don't really trade on a lot but which has a trading pass in case the inventory goes BOOM! that I can spam with pancakes, that would be great.

Sisky

do you still need a volunteer for this? i have a couple accounts that don't have a whole lot of stuff in it. and i'd be glad to help. smile

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
siskataya
Nyadriel
siskataya

Nyadriel,Ysavvryl,Otp,and SnowbaIl have all been granted their pancakes. Let me know if everything worked out ok for you!

Also, I need a volunteer or two to help me with a pancake-related testing project. Any takers?

Sisky

What would that pertain. I am interested.

By the way, thank you. I did not get a message saying that the trade was going through, so I did not notice that it did. Just so you know.

Awesome! A volunteer... exxxxxxcellllllleeeennnnnttt! *makes tenty Mr Burns hands*

Actually, I need to send someone heaps of pancakes to test the limits of pancake inventory holding XD Basically, if you have a mule that you don't really trade on a lot but which has a trading pass in case the inventory goes BOOM! that I can spam with pancakes, that would be great.

As for the trade, hopefully it has gone through now. My mule is having trading issues and I have to confirm 3 times before it accepts. You should have the pancakes though biggrin

Sisky

Yes I did get that

This is the mule you can test with.

Let's do it!
What do I need to do?

edit: if done tonight it will have to wait to be finished on my end as it is getting late and I need to be in bed. I am East Coast and 8:00pm is a bit late for me

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
Ysavvryl
siskataya
Ysavvryl
siskataya

Sisky

Sisky

lol Sounds fun, but in that case, I'm afraid I can't help out. I have no mules, sorry.

But now you have me wanting to write about a pancake explosion. Anyhow, I hope you get to feeling better (about that head cold you mentioned earlier).

This makes me want a pancake 'aspoldie item *giggles*

Shameless Tipper

18,225 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
Username: Pandilicious
Number of Pancakes you Want: 200
Cost of Pancakes: 5000

ninja

Dapper Dabbler

5,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
siskataya
Ysavvryl
siskataya

Sisky

Sisky

Pick me! Pick me! rofl Would I get to keep the pancakes as a reward? xd

/ze3k's mule ninja

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Lei_Trigar
siskataya

Sisky

do you still need a volunteer for this? i have a couple accounts that don't have a whole lot of stuff in it. and i'd be glad to help. smile

Cool - thanks for offering! Let's test on Monday smile

Sisky

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Lord Elwrind
siskataya
Nyadriel
siskataya

Sisky

What would that pertain. I am interested.

By the way, thank you. I did not get a message saying that the trade was going through, so I did not notice that it did. Just so you know.

Awesome! A volunteer... exxxxxxcellllllleeeennnnnttt! *makes tenty Mr Burns hands*

Actually, I need to send someone heaps of pancakes to test the limits of pancake inventory holding XD Basically, if you have a mule that you don't really trade on a lot but which has a trading pass in case the inventory goes BOOM! that I can spam with pancakes, that would be great.

As for the trade, hopefully it has gone through now. My mule is having trading issues and I have to confirm 3 times before it accepts. You should have the pancakes though biggrin

Sisky

Yes I did get that

This is the mule you can test with.

Let's do it!
What do I need to do?

edit: if done tonight it will have to wait to be finished on my end as it is getting late and I need to be in bed. I am East Coast and 8:00pm is a bit late for me

Cool - thanks for offering as well! Let's test on Monday smile

Sisky

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Segmentation Fault
siskataya
Ysavvryl
siskataya

Sisky

Sisky

/ze3k's mule ninja

Thanks for offering too! Let's test on Monday smile

Sisky

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Ok, I have enough volunteers to help me test some pancake grants. We'll do this on Monday. Thank you to all who offered to help biggrin

Sisky

Original Survivor

siskataya
Lei_Trigar
siskataya

Sisky

Cool - thanks for offering! Let's test on Monday smile

Sisky

best time for me is at night on Monday. so just quote me or PM me whenever you're ready. smile

Original Survivor

if i'm not mistaken, your store should be open, so here's my order..

Username: Lei_Trigar
Cost of Pancakes: 5,000 gaia_gaiagold

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Lei_Trigar

HAHAHA! In an epic cold-medicine induced grant mix-up, I accidentally granted you 200 White DVD Player items instead of 200 pancakes - LOL! I then granted the pancakes to you. I'll finish up the trade on Monday, but I am feeling really lousy now.

As for the DVD player items, sorry to spam your inventory! You can just sell them back to the store for a small profit and benefit from this hilarious mistake xd

Sisky

Original Survivor

siskataya
Lei_Trigar

HAHAHA! In an epic cold-medicine induced grant mix-up, I accidentally granted you 200 White DVD Player items instead of 200 pancakes - LOL! I then granted the pancakes to you. I'll finish up the trade on Monday, but I am feeling really lousy now.

As for the DVD player items, sorry to spam your inventory! You can just sell them back to the store for a small profit and benefit from this hilarious mistake xd

Sisky

oh my.. what a interesting bonus. XD i wonder if its cause the word Pancake is in the description. razz

and ok, sounds like a plan, hope you feel better and have a good weekend!! mrgreen

Dapper Dabbler

5,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
siskataya
Segmentation Fault
siskataya
Ysavvryl
siskataya

Sisky

Sisky

/ze3k's mule ninja

Thanks for offering too! Let's test on Monday smile

Sisky

Haha alright~ heart Let me know if I need to do anything. xd And no worries if the account explodes.. already removed everything I really care about. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff