Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like to buy pancakes in bulk quantities of 500 pancakes?

Yes 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 40 ]
No 0.05 5.0% [ 3 ]
Syrup! 0.28333333333333 28.3% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
This poll closed on July 12, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 > >>

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Nyadriel
siskataya
Owlie
Username: Owlie
Number of Pancakes you Want: 500
Cost of Pancakes: 12500

Wheeeeeeeeee! Pancakes galore XD

Enjoy! ^^
Sisky

I guess I am not the only one with issues. I waited all this time. But I finally got a notice about the trade (had not sat to check and check in quite some time), but when I went to go and get them.... no pancakes.

Is the trade system having a big issue?

I will leave the trade open.

Heya!

Pancakes are always granted before the trade is accepted. This is because I have to grant from my Sisky account, and accept on my mule account for the trade. This means you won't see the pancakes in the trade, but they will be in your inventory. Make sense?

At any rate, if you feel you are missing some pancakes, let me know and I can double check the grant went through. 3nodding

Thanks,
Sisky

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Hey everyone!

Thanks for the orders!

The following people have been granted the pancakes for today's orders:
* water_spirit
* Otp
* Ze3k
* Yourlocalhobo
* Lulouka

As always, if there are issues, let me know so I can correct them! biggrin
Sisky

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
siskataya
Nyadriel
siskataya
Owlie

Enjoy! ^^
Sisky

I guess I am not the only one with issues. I waited all this time. But I finally got a notice about the trade (had not sat to check and check in quite some time), but when I went to go and get them.... no pancakes.

Heya!

Pancakes are always granted before the trade is accepted. This is because I have to grant from my Sisky account, and accept on my mule account for the trade. This means you won't see the pancakes in the trade, but they will be in your inventory. Make sense?

At any rate, if you feel you are missing some pancakes, let me know and I can double check the grant went through. 3nodding

Thanks,
Sisky

Says I have 20

*scratches head*
I know I transferred what I had in my inventory already to my SDB before (I think) the trade was attended to.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Nyadriel
siskataya
Nyadriel
siskataya
Owlie

Enjoy! ^^
Sisky

Heya!

Thanks,
Sisky

Says I have 20

*scratches head*
I know I transferred what I had in my inventory already to my SDB before (I think) the trade was attended to.

Thanks for checking! Perhaps there was a problem with the grant. Not to worry, I've granted you 600 more pancakes now. I forgot to edit to 100 pancakes in one grant, so you can just have the extra 100 pancakes! Let me know if this worked for you, or if you cannot see them biggrin

Sisky

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
siskataya
Nyadriel
siskataya
Nyadriel
siskataya
Owlie

Enjoy! ^^
Sisky

Heya!

Thanks,
Sisky

Says I have 20

*scratches head*

Thanks for checking! Perhaps there was a problem with the grant. Not to worry, I've granted you 600 more pancakes now. I forgot to edit to 100 pancakes in one grant, so you can just have the extra 100 pancakes! Let me know if this worked for you, or if you cannot see them biggrin

Sisky

(the extra was not necessary)

I think there might be a problem with the granting process if the numbers are off like that.

Shameless Tipper

18,225 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
Oooo you upped the quantities.

Username: Pandilicious
Number of Pancakes you Want: 500!

Ruthless Wench

heart

Username: Xya

Precious Healer

Username: Hot Cutie Rin

Delicious Glitch

30,300 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Snack Artist 250
  • Cookie Collector 400
Username: gubins
Number of Pancakes you Want: 100
Cost of Pancakes: 2500 gold

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
siskataya
Ze3k
siskataya
Ze3k
Pastel Flower
So...I guess I'm not getting any pancakes?

I sent my trade right after I posted here but you took care of the previous person's and not mine. sweatdrop Should I cancel the trade and try again Friday?

Did you check your inventory?

She's been a bit lazy about accepting the trades and/or notifying when the pancakes arrive. 3nodding Not that I mind. heart

I will admit laziness about the trades, but I always post when the pancakes are sent!

Sisky
Haha one time, you sent me a pm notification. xd It wasn't really necessary, but that's to what I was referring. 3nodding

And I didn't mean it to be even vaguely insulting mine pancake goddess. heart -bows-

Oh I was teasing you - I'm not insulted at all biggrin

Sisky
Then why did you PM notify me three times this round? rofl heart
P.S. Ty! heart

Invisible Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Username: EletroShocker

Blessed Prophet

17,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
Username: anutah
Number of Pancakes you Want: 200
Cost of Pancakes: 5000

I am sorry but because of the time difference it is really hard for me to post at the exact specified times. sweatdrop

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Username: Ze3k
Pancakes: 500
Cost of pancakes: 25,000 (+12,500 from last round)

emotion_awesome

Still voting for 1,000 xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas