Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Shapeshifter

How often do the available ingredients in the shop change?

I need some salt so I can craft a taco...
Just curious to know how long I might have to wait.

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150

They don't change.

Shameless Shapeshifter

Brain Akazariua

They don't change.

Whaaaaaaaaat.
Damn, I'm never gonna get any salt then. The marketplace price on salt is absurdly high.

Shameless Shapeshifter

Is there maybe some other way to get salt?

On a semi-related note, good components can be found in the Alchemist's Cache, right?

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

You will have to get lucky to get a Salt in the Daily Chance. They upped the rate at which the components in the DC fall, so the odds are slightly better than what it was over a week ago.

It is the Philosopher's Cache. It drops the majority of components for Alchemy. There are a few components in the Golden Magical Giftbox as well, though, I would not recommend crafting one from its corresponding formula until they change the amount of trash, flowers, and bugs needed to reflect the recent changes for the Philosopher's Cache and Alchemist's Case.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Shameless Shapeshifter

Opera Phantomess

You will have to get lucky to get a Salt in the Daily Chance. They upped the rate at which the components in the DC fall, so the odds are slightly better than what it was over a week ago.

It is the Philosopher's Cache. It drops the majority of components for Alchemy. There are a few components in the Golden Magical Giftbox as well, though, I would not recommend crafting one from its corresponding formula until they change the amount of trash, flowers, and bugs needed to reflect the recent changes for the Philosopher's Cache and Alchemist's Case.

Dude, thanks for the advice! biggrin

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
GriffonLyles
Opera Phantomess

Dude, thanks for the advice! biggrin

No problem! ^_^

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
GriffonLyles
How often do the available ingredients in the shop change?

I need some salt so I can craft a taco...
Just curious to know how long I might have to wait.
the components don't change in the store. Salt is located in the philosopher's cache which is basically a rig i. the items a random . the formula for the cache is at bifrost and the components are trash from around gaia.

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Brain Akazariua

They don't change.
I grabbed your booty
Make lots of Philosopher's Caches from bugs and trash and flowers and you'll soon make enough to buy the salt. It's rare and making lots of caches takes a time so that's why the price is high but you can usually make enough gold opening caches and selling what's inside to collect components for a specific formula.

Shameless Shapeshifter

Kilted
Make lots of Philosopher's Caches from bugs and trash and flowers and you'll soon make enough to buy the salt. It's rare and making lots of caches takes a time so that's why the price is high but you can usually make enough gold opening caches and selling what's inside to collect components for a specific formula.

How do I collect lots of bugs, trash and flowers?
(my apologies for being such a huge noob)
GriffonLyles
Kilted

How do I collect lots of bugs, trash and flowers?
(my apologies for being such a huge noob)
Wandering around in Towns and picking them up. You'll also need to learn to fish. Bassken Lake is the easiest. There's some zOMG ingredients involved too but those you get in from the flamingos and gnomes early in the game so you don't have to play very far to start collecting them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff