Welcome to Gaia! ::

Business Warlord

5,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I wish to level my alchemy skills and make certain items as well as random ones. If aided with some of the more expensive non-cache items, in return if I have a specific color cache which your wanted item appears I will give you the bag to aid you.

I have been working on a comprehensive list of every color cache bag, what each holds, and how much the mid or usual price it is being sold for is. I will give this list also to those who aid me in my search once I have it all typed out. The "average price" that MP tends to list is only the average of those successfully sold and not the actual calling prices currently are- I am basing it off of the price ranges that are more commonly listed, sold or not given that the listed prices are what we can expect to have to pay once all the cheaper ones are sold.

Hungry Friend

14,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shinzo_No Name_Manning
I wish to level my alchemy skills and make certain items as well as random ones. If aided with some of the more expensive non-cache items, in return if I have a specific color cache which your wanted item appears I will give you the bag to aid you.

I have been working on a comprehensive list of every color cache bag, what each holds, and how much the mid or usual price it is being sold for is. I will give this list also to those who aid me in my search once I have it all typed out. The "average price" that MP tends to list is only the average of those successfully sold and not the actual calling prices currently are- I am basing it off of the price ranges that are more commonly listed, sold or not given that the listed prices are what we can expect to have to pay once all the cheaper ones are sold.
what components do u need.?

Business Warlord

5,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
AdaWong18
Shinzo_No Name_Manning

Currently I am seeking 6 red star back tattoo's, and a Sleepytime Starry Night Bed.

I will not ask for other things until I complete each formula. I am not greedy so I try not to come off as such. I rather enjoy giving as much as getting so I wish to try and keep it minimal- only go for one formula at a time. I am currently at level 2 alchemy, so I am stuck with small time completions.

This particular Formula is the "Head of Night".

Business Warlord

5,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
AdaWong18
Shinzo_No Name_Manning

I have a couple I am seeking. I would most happily pay for information even on how they are acquired outside the MP.

Michael's Memory, Fabric Swatches, Red Star Back tattoo, Sleepytime Starry Night Bed, Chain Letter, and Lovely Kiss.

If they are all Gaia Cash items I am plain screwed lol

Business Warlord

5,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
My Cache list is nearly complete. Once I have done writing it all out (yes, old fashioned I know) I will begin typing it into a file. Most likely I will attempt to put it into an Excel file so that it can be easily organized as you might like.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff