Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Genius

8,100 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Partygoer 500
gaia_star I was going through my inventory a couple days ago, and I found out that I have a Sea Water. I know that it's an alchemy item, but what formulas need this ingredient? Any info not on the item description would be appreciated! Thanks! gaia_star

Salty Punching Bag

13,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
medgirl711
gaia_star I was going through my inventory a couple days ago, and I found out that I have a Sea Water. I know that it's an alchemy item, but what formulas need this ingredient? Any info not on the item description would be appreciated! Thanks! gaia_star
Honestly, just sell it on the MP. It's worth WAY more than anything you could possibly craft it with.
medgirl711

Its used for many things but
those components need sometimes up to 10 or more to make it
so it would be easier just to sell it unlessyou have enough funds to keep buying more
but they are really rare to get

Feline Combatant

12,025 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
I had to get 6 of those to craft my Jellyfish Dress... I agree with the other guy; just sell it on the MP. Sea Water was what killed my gold amount when buying the components. They sell for a lot. I know from experience. sad lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff