Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does anyone have an interest in real world Alchemy? Because I do. It is interesting.

Dangerous Dabbler

MagnusMustang
Does anyone have an interest in real world Alchemy? Because I do. It is interesting.

It -is- interesting! The things they went through trying to create the Philosopher's Stone, trying to turn lead to gold, or to make a potion of eternal life. And even though they didn't, they did find out all sorts of things about chemical reactions and made equipment that really helped real science.
exactly Alchemy has a rich history. Also all those symbols for Gold and Sliver and etc and Alchemists Lab must looked very cool and well you can not turn lead into Gold you can do it from Metal Mercury youtube link

Feline Alchemist

18,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Or you could look up the actual and practical use of alchemy: by infusing Nickle with heated Hydrogen and transmuting it into Copper you create a low input / high output energy source, something scientists have been trying to do for decades, a.k.a Cold Fusion.

The inventor is recieving a lot of bad press about it because it "goes against the accepted Laws of Physics".

Okay.

Issac Newton had to challenge everything that the people of his era viewed as the "accepted Laws of Nature" in order to GIVE us the Laws of Physics, so...same dance, different song.

Look up E'cat or E-cat, real alchemy!
emotion_kirakira
interesting i shall look that up.

Sparkly Lunatic

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
Its a very deep subject, and quite rich with accidental discoveries. Very fun to learn about smile
Indeed it is that is why i am reading about it and seeking others with an interest

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
MagnusMustang
it is sad that it is imposible at the moment . It will be awsome when it becomes possible.
Yes it would be awesome if it became possible

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces