Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Survivor

comit tail is a 10g Component.. same with the other one someone mentioned.. i wonder if it only 10g Components it'll grant as a bonus.. either way, i did not know this. sweatdrop
Lei_Trigar
comit tail is a 10g Component.. same with the other one someone mentioned.. i wonder if it only 10g Components it'll grant as a bonus.. either way, i did not know this. sweatdrop

Pretty sure anytime it has happened to me it has been a 10g component.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
I've gotten Honey Lacquer (or is it Liquor) 3 times as a Bonus when crafting Ambrosia... so it seems like most likely that you get the SAME bonus item for the same items crafted, just on a very rare chance possibly? (As I've crafted like 20 or so ambrosias mostly for me and some for other people but only got the bonus 3 times)

Professional Alchemist

42,825 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
II Pomy II
Greetings fellow Alchemist's

Not so long ago, I had the pleasure of experiencing a rare bonus grant upon crafting a level 8 formula.
This is the first I have seen and heard of it. Let me know if this has happened to you? biggrin

User Image

Full size image below.

User Image

I didn't know it was possible. It's a good new for you !

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hmmmm I guess this can't happen w/ alchemist cases? rofl

Lucky Angel

Shirtless Codger

9,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nerd 50
When I was crafting Mannfrey's RPM-7 Rocket Launcher, I received a bonus item, the Mannfrey's M-6 Grenade Launcher. So no, it's not just cheap components. The item I received was the only one of it's kind.
Dieth
When I was crafting Mannfrey's RPM-7 Rocket Launcher, I received a bonus item, the Mannfrey's M-6 Grenade Launcher. So no, it's not just cheap components. The item I received was the only one of it's kind.

That's rather interesting eek

Think that deserves it's own thread.

OG Cat

14,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I guess they came up a new system into alchemy to mass produce random components, it's a good start?...
Zero Tenshi
I guess they came up a new system into alchemy to mass produce random components, it's a good start?...

Random bonus thing has been around since the beginning I think, they're just 10g components. Not the ones that come from caches.

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Dieth

Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

Items specific to the item crafted... I wonder if there are any others out there that has this! *wishes Alchemy was not a huge drain on the wallet as it currently is so this can be tested on a much larger level*

Link to Mannfrey's M-6 Grenade Launcher for those who may not believe it really exists.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Shirtless Codger

9,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nerd 50
Constipated Trillionaire
Dieth

That's rather interesting eek

Think that deserves it's own thread.
Yeah, I was really shocked when it happened. I almost fainted. I was like, "Huh?!" I should have made a thread for it, but I didn't really think anything of it. Just list it and sold it. It was the first bonus I ever received.

Shirtless Codger

9,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nerd 50
Opera Phantomess
Dieth

Items specific to the item crafted... I wonder if there are any others out there that has this! *wishes Alchemy was not a huge drain on the wallet as it currently is so this can be tested on a much larger level*

Link to Mannfrey's M-6 Grenade Launcher for those who may not believe it really exists.

Yeah, I was definitely in disbelief when it happened. Thanks for linking it for me. I was in a hurry this morning. burning_eyes

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Dieth
Opera Phantomess
Dieth

Yeah, I was definitely in disbelief when it happened. Thanks for linking it for me. I was in a hurry this morning. burning_eyes

*faints*
OMG. burning_eyes

Shirtless Codger

9,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nerd 50
Misfortuned Checkmate
Dieth
Opera Phantomess
Dieth

*faints*
OMG. burning_eyes
Haha, makes you want to never give up on alchemy, that's for sure. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out