Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marytanna's Husband

Perfect Elocutionist

SnowbaIl
Easley Lighthalzen
SnowbaIl
You do formula 1: Angelic Quest Inizio and follow the formula chain. Level 1 formula will create level 2 formula and so on. The wings will be a reward for one of the formulas in the chain.
The formulas become soulbound after you start it, so the person who begins also has to complete it.
Thanks.
Where do you get a formula?
Alchemist's Case. They're very rare though, going for millions each I think.
Oh.

Oh Alchemy...
Constipated Trillionaire
lmgxy
Constipated Trillionaire
lmgxy
Constipated Trillionaire

Risen is just white demonic wings.

Uh, from what I read Krissim had the Risen quest and at level 9 she got those wings. xP

She's currently working on the angelic quest. Don't know the specifics of everything, but she was working on risen at one point but is not any more.

Oh derp, my bad. xP Yeah her wings are the angelic, I just talked to her. Ugh, now I'm pissed. I thought I was making these wings. x_x

Crafted the first level yet?

No, not yet. But I pretty much bought everything for it. Plus considering I was I told that the next level consists of 10 Sea Waters, that's also a let down. *sigh* I'd sell them, but I know I'd be loosing so much money, because my friend bought the formula for 80m with my gold, without my permission. Oh well. I'll just try to sell it... stressed
lmgxy
Constipated Trillionaire
lmgxy
Constipated Trillionaire
lmgxy
Constipated Trillionaire

Risen is just white demonic wings.

Uh, from what I read Krissim had the Risen quest and at level 9 she got those wings. xP

She's currently working on the angelic quest. Don't know the specifics of everything, but she was working on risen at one point but is not any more.

Oh derp, my bad. xP Yeah her wings are the angelic, I just talked to her. Ugh, now I'm pissed. I thought I was making these wings. x_x

Crafted the first level yet?

No, not yet. But I pretty much bought everything for it. Plus considering I was I told that the next level consists of 10 Sea Waters, that's also a let down. *sigh* I'd sell them, but I know I'd be loosing so much money, because my friend bought the formula for 80m with my gold, without my permission. Oh well. I'll just try to sell it... stressed

At least you hadn't started it biggrin And I'm pretty sure angelic will use all those components. So you could save them.

Heroic Warrior

lmgxy

You poor thing. sad However, good to know you did not start it! You would have lost a lot more if you had.
Legend
lmgxy

You poor thing. sad However, good to know you did not start it! You would have lost a lot more if you had.

Tell me about it. x: Now it's like hmm, well how can I sell this without taking so much of a loss, ya know? Because it's already affecting my DJ Headphones Quest that I was literally so close to.

Maybe I'll find a buyer actually wanting to pay maybe 65m for it, so it will only be a 15m loss.
Constipated Trillionaire

At least you hadn't started it biggrin And I'm pretty sure angelic will use all those components. So you could save them.

Yeah, that's what I'll most likely end up doing and just sell to formula. xp By the way, congrats on your wings, they truly look awesome!
lmgxy
Constipated Trillionaire

Yeah, that's what I'll most likely end up doing and just sell to formula. xp By the way, congrats on your wings, they truly look awesome!

Thank you! emotion_awesome

But not awesome enough to want white ones? I see how it is xp
Constipated Trillionaire
lmgxy
Constipated Trillionaire

I dislike the white they chose to use on the white demonic wings. If they were more of a whitish color, I would be all for them.
lmgxy
Constipated Trillionaire
lmgxy
Constipated Trillionaire

I dislike the white they chose to use on the white demonic wings. If they were more of a whitish color, I would be all for them.

I don't even like the thought of white ones ninja
Constipated Trillionaire
lmgxy
Constipated Trillionaire
lmgxy
Constipated Trillionaire

I don't even like the thought of white ones ninja

Yeah, I agree..... somewhat. xD
so how can you get the angelic quest?

Dangerous Dabbler

IHugglesTrees

See this thread:

Quest Formula Information

basically, from Alchemist's Case or Bidblast or from someone selling the formula
Cimeara
IHugglesTrees

See this thread:

basically, from Alchemist's Case or Bidblast or from someone selling the formula

is someone selling the formula here? i dont have much gold but im willing to do avi art for it

Dangerous Dabbler

IHugglesTrees
Cimeara
IHugglesTrees

See this thread:

is someone selling the formula here? i dont have much gold but im willing to do avi art for it

I haven't seen a thread for anyone selling the "angelic" quest. There was someone recently selling a "demonic" one; don't know if they're still selling. You can check the marketplace or here or also the "Item Alchemy Exchange" subforum or the general not-just-alchemy Gaia Exchange or its "Game Item Exchange" subforum.

I've seen more "demonic" for sale than anything else, and I've heard 33 million gold to 50 million gold, or more. And the "angelic" is likely to go for a lot more than that, even. (And that's just for the formula, not counting the hundreds of millions needed to craft the wings.)

Blessed Vampire

Oh my, well I guess my offer of one million gold isn't going to get me anywhere _._

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff