Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charitable Streaker

22,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Hey Everyone,
i'm kinda of having a sped moment and had a quick question...

Can you use "EI Name : Alchemized" in formulae that require " EI Name (Any Gen)"?

i know i've seen the answer long ago but has since slipped my mind, and i can't find an answer in any of the guides.

Divine Alchemist

26,175 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Zane-EXE

Check the formula you plan to craft. For example, Formula 6: Biancamella lists Classlike as a component with 8 options. One of the options lists Classlike: Alchemized as a component.

A formula like Formula 7: Hermes' Moon, won't let you use the alchemized Hermes' Moon to craft it, so it is best to check. We can tell you for certain if you post which formula you are interested in crafting.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
As far as I'm aware, the only formulas where you can't use an Alchemized version of an EI are the ones where you're crafting that same EI. The less predictable trouble comes when you're dealing with a numbered Generation of an EI that came out after the formula did.

Charitable Streaker

22,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Larkadroid

thank you smile i was checking Lei's formula guide and it only list one option so i didnt know if there was an option to use alchemized EI for most formulas until i bought it.

i'm currently working on level 5 and was just browsing ahead in the formulas, there was no particular formula i was looking at, just a question about using EI in formulas in general.

Platonix

Gotcha smile like with Faustos Bottle, and Hermes moon like Larkadroid mentioned.
Thank you so much. I always see you helping people in here wich pretty specific and simple answers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff