Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have finally crafted my golden giftbox, now only a few questions remain.

Should I sell my giftbox on the market for approximately 75k?
Or should I open my giftbox?

Have you opened a Golden Giftbox before, if so, what kind of item did you receive from it?
(I understand it contains alchemy items, but what I'm asking is if it's worth it to open the box for the alchemy component inside)

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
vampyer

Have you opened a Golden Giftbox before, if so, what kind of item did you receive from it?
(I understand it contains alchemy items, but what I'm asking is if it's worth it to open the box for the alchemy component inside)
it's basically a rig because there is alchemy items yes and they are worth it the majority of which are 100k or more on the market but there is also none alchemy equip items that sell for less then 70k . of coarse if you are really lucky you can get the really rare sharks blood that alot of people are searching for and sells for more then 1 mill. it's up to you. but you won't get very far if you in alchemy if you don't open up some gift boxes cache's or cases.

Distinct Prophet

I've had pretty terrible luck with golden giftboxes.

Of the ones I've opened I've gotten
2 Chameleon tails ~1k
at least 1 feathered mantle ~2k
2 of the feathered head dresses ~1.5k
2 of the floating candle things ~1.5k
and 2 star dust ~250K

Dangerous Dabbler

vampyer

I confess I no longer open Golden Giftboxes. There's been too many utterly worthless items from it, and at my level I need all the gold I can get.

If you're willing to spend the extra trash/flower collecting time to make a Philosopher's Cache, that one has a much better chance of being worth opening.

Haunter

41,650 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Level Up 200
The prices for those go up and down, so hang onto it for a bit. If the price goes back up, closer to 100K, sell it. That's the kinda amount I normally get. If it goes lower, just open it and hope for something worth more than the box.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff